• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kerrigan vs Arthas vs Illidan

Kerrigan vs Arthas vs Illidan - Who would win?

• Kerrigan

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Arthas

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Illidan

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Uuh... Who is Kerrigan?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well, i'm wondering who you think would win. personally I think that Kerrigan would win, as she can blanket the surface of Azeroth, Draenor, and any bizarre retcons that come up with zerglings, and still have enough to take out the Burning Legion using only Hydralisks, let alone Tarrasque.

But please, post your opinions.

Level 4
without summons? Arthas

he has the power of the lich king, he cant be killed, unless he chooses someone to kill him :p

but hacking through billions of zerglings is tiring, even demon get tired
and who didn't know who kerrigan is? you shall burn

Level 4
i think kerrigan's ability to control trillions at once pwns arthas' powers, arthas'd have to posess already posessed things

Level 4
well, i think tarrasque could handle that many guys all by himself, and when converted into wc3 terms, Kerrigan is gonna be really powerful.
posessing half the zerg swarm is completely impossible. thats probably about 50 trillion units. nothing could handle that. and you're forgetting duran. ghosts are really good.

Level 4
So, this is against Kerrigan and her swarm or just Kerrigan, why are you brining other creatures into this duel?

arthas apparently gets the lich king to help him. I think Kerrigan gets some broods, although one brood would be sufficient

Level 25
This topic reaks of fail...

Well, lets see now. Arthas doesn't exist no more, so we can cut him out of the equation instantly, due to him having merged with the Lich King and the two now being the one being. So by your loosly defined rules he's out before this thing even starts

Secondly, based on the gameplay stat upgrades of the Marines from their SC to WC3 versions, Kerrigan is freaking god-like. She wins

Level 4
arths is here including the lich king. Arthas "gets the lich king to help him" in the same way kerrigan "gets a brood to help her". kerrigan attacking arthas with zerglings is like kerrigan attacking arthas herself. hive minds are complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.