• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kensai Series - Part 1 - " The Beginning"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
A map I made, this first part is a defend the guy and destroy the objective type thing, Now I'm kinda writing a short story for each part, yea well i need beta testers, and to be able to host, I've looked everywhere for a way to host but my router won't help so yea , if you would like to beta test this then put r name down and I'll get back to you thx. and if you know a good map protector or can host then yea talk to me. I'm showing short stories and stuff on Freewebs.com - Free website, free hosting, free webpage, online photo album, free blog, more! thx.

Information

:fp: Kensai has spent the past 3 years, in a remote village in japan, with his samurai guards. For this time, he has forged a mighty Weapon, To destroy any and all demons. Now as it nears completion, the demons have sensed it's power, and their coming doom. Now in a desperate attempt to save themselves, the demons are attacking, to kill Kensai.

Status
Not open for further replies.