• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KeeperStatue

Custom Ashenvale Doodad skin + model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Change the path of the BLP file, by simply removing 'war3imported\'

Made from both the KotG Statue and the Warden.

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
keeper of the grove cenarius statue
Contents

KeeperStatue (Model)

Level 11
Very nice model that could be useful in some random NE map.(maybe in a NE village/city?) 5/5 ...and I like the pose...Wardens don't really seem like the type of people to do some fancy pose for a statue...so it all works out!! :D

Level 13
Grey archon - that is irrelevant. if i havnt made any models that doesnt change the fact that quoting is stupid.
DragonElement - i can get you 3Dsmax. my friend (cough) (cough) has it. i would have to send it to you through email piece by piece as long as you have a yahoo email address.

Level 13
i dont have to make a model just because i am a member of this site. and you still didnt support your idea or reply to the fact that oh, snap, YOUR NOT WORTH A DINGO'S KIDNEYS!
oh, and learn the meaning of irrelevant. obviously you dont know what it means.

Level 23
i dont have to make a model just because i am a member of this site. and you still didnt support your idea or reply to the fact that oh, snap, YOUR NOT WORTH A DINGO'S KIDNEYS!
oh, and learn the meaning of irrelevant. obviously you dont know what it means.

Learn proper grammar, punctuation and spelling, before you adress me about whether or not I know what something means.

Your opinion about me is irrelevant. How's that?

Level 23
GreyArchon, you said "But, I don't have 3Dsmax. I did this only using Oinkerwinkle's tools.", I'm very interessed, can you tell more about this ??

And maybe you can make all NE Statues ?

Oinkerwinkle's tools, and tutorials, are to be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/oinkertools/download.html

And I've already had a request for a Demon Hunter statue. So I'll definatly consider it.

Level 6
a smaller base for the statue would be appreciated (maybe the mountain king's base would fit better?). but good job anyway.