• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Keeper of Skulls

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
A Keeper of Skulls character. For the Character Contest. A troll outcast by his tribe due to his "strange" habits. Made in Photoshop CS. First skin yay!

Keywords:
Keeper, of, skulls, bone, skull, skeleton, shaman, witch, doctor
Contents

Keeper of Skulls (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Good face, but all the recolor everywhere else just makes this lame

M

THE_END: Good face, but all the recolor everywhere else just makes this lame

Level 4
My first skin, had lots of fun with Photoshop CS. Admitingly I did some CnP (not as good as Hueter but oh well), I used Filters for a few things, and I just tinted the skin, the rest though is freehand (which isn't much I guess lol). So thanks for veiwing... can't wait for Wormskull to "approve"

Level 13
it looks like you cnped a diablo1 health potion instead of his skull. the staff looks worse than before, it looks like you screwed with something here. the rest except his head have a poor amount of changes. the skull have some kinds of holes on it, where there is grey at one points, then dots of yellow-grey and then more grey, you could use smudge to put it all together

personally i dont like it at all, not enough changes, but the default skin cant really be changed

Level 4
Lol yes the skulls were covered with light straps to keep them held onto his back.

The reason I chose that skull was because it looked much better than normal ones...it had that voodoo charm to it. And no wormskull the skull is from some Area 51 conspiracy site. I picked it for the sole purpose of having a "voodoo" look. Other than that Wormskull's judgement was light... so I'll take it as a 5/5