• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kasthal Quest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A uhm this map I created long time ago. Because at that time I only know a little about World Editor so this map wasn't built very carefully after all. I love creating maps but I don't have enough time and I have a very limited knowledge, I used none Jass codes in this map and Custom Scripts too. I decided to stop working on this map until I really have free time when I'm older.

Features:
  • This map is RPG for Single Player, and a little bit of imbalance...
  • Sometimes if you sold something required for the quest you may have to play again...
  • The Hero Scaft Lejon (The Dreadlord-like one) is useless with error abilites. I prefer the Satyr one to play.
  • Maybe this is very interesting map ?
  • Oh man respawn doesn't work...
  • Not too many items but they are after all, and some items are strange
  • Turn on "subtiles" for many conversasions
  • Interesting Quests (maybe..., like find Wolf Meat?),you will know when ya play
  • The terrain isn't very big and some required quests to past. Only a path for training is nearly free (the 4th gate only be opened after you have the quest of Orgar Gjn
  • Bosses might be imbalance,I haven't tried to play this map without God cheat...
  • Many cool resources in this map (like the Goblin race,I love it)
Please enjoys it for sure, you can tell me bugs but I can't do anything now, I'm hopeless now. Just plays it, and tell me what do you feel about it, it makes me,a Map Creator, feel happy very much.

Thanks for all :)

Keywords:
Kasthal Quest
Contents

Kasthal Quest (Map)

Reviews
23:31, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
You should check BB Codes and do something like this (2 min of work) with your map description:

A uhm this map I created long time ago. Because at that time I only know a little about World Editor so this map wasn't built very carefully after all. I love creating maps but I don't have enough time and I have a very limited knowledge, I used none Jass codes in this map and Custom Scripts too. I decided to stop working on this map until I really have free time when I'm older.

Features:

• This map is RPG for Single Player, and a little bit of imbalance...
  • Sometimes if you sold something required for the quest you may have to play again...
  • The Hero Scaft Lejon (The Dreadlord-like one) is useless with error abilites. I prefer the Satyr one to play.
  • Maybe this is very interesting map ?
  • Oh man respawn doesn't work...
  • Not too many items but they are good (?) after all
  • Turn on "subtiles" for many conversasions

Please enjoys it for sure, you can tell me bugs but I can't do anything now, I'm hopeless now. Just plays it, and tell me what do you feel about it, it makes me,a Map Creator, feel happy very much.

Thanks for all :)

JASS:
[COLOR=LemonChiffon][B]A uhm this map I created long time ago. Because at that time I only know  a little about World Editor so this map wasn't built very carefully  after all. I love creating maps but I don't have enough time and I have a  very limited knowledge, I used none Jass codes in this map and Custom  Scripts too. I decided to stop working on this map until I really have  free time when I'm older.[/B][/COLOR]

[U][COLOR=White][B]Features:[/B][/COLOR][/U]

[LIST]
[*]This map is RPG for Single Player, and a little bit of imbalance...
[*]Sometimes if you sold something required for the quest you may have to play again...
[*]The Hero Scaft Lejon (The Dreadlord-like one) is useless with error abilites. I prefer the Satyr one to play.
[*]Maybe this is very interesting map ?
[*]Oh man respawn doesn't work...
[*]Not too many items but they are good (?) after all
[*]Turn on "subtiles" for many conversasions
[/LIST]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon][B]Please enjoys it for sure, you can tell me bugs but I can't do anything  now, I'm hopeless now. Just plays it, and tell me what do you feel about  it, it makes me,a Map Creator, feel happy very much.[/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=White]Thanks for all :)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Acceptable terrain

Negative features:

- No quest menu
- Could use a leaderboard / multiboard
- Lacks better heroes & items
- Lacks more heroes & items
- Lacks something unique
- Green icons

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map needs alot of work in order to get approved.

Rating: 1/5
Vote for:
Rejected

Last edited: