• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kalson

Kalson is name of model.
Kalson is a Death Knight.
Hope you enjoy. ;D

By JoySoy

Keywords:
Kalson, Death, Knight, Death Knight, undead, JoySoy
Contents

Kalson (Model)

Assets
Reviews
20:51, 5th Oct 2012 Tarrasque: I like the armor, but I don't like the textures, a bit bland, I know those are in-game textures still I find it lacking. Works in game so approved.

M

20:51, 5th Oct 2012
Tarrasque: I like the armor, but I don't like the textures, a bit bland, I know those are in-game textures still I find it lacking. Works in game so approved.

We've got a shitload of Arthas's 'n such, but I don't think I've seen one with the human face and the white hair. It's interesting that you've sort of made another death knight, could be useful for variety in a map where there are multiple death knights.

3/5. I would give it higher, but there are just way too many lich kings and arthas models that have been done better already.