• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kal'mori

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Superb Avalon Presents
In accordance with Black Hand Industries

Map Info

The Kal'dori Cycle - Kal'mori

Gameplay

Kal'mori is one of 3 maps to be released in the Kal'dori Cycle. Kal'mori is a warped version of the Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. Most of the Lore/Quests/Characters/Items are taken from it and used as a platform to build upon. It's something I was in the process of working on quite a while ago which was halted due to outside matters but after playing Morrowind again and remembering just how enticing it was I've decided to work on it again.

--Features--

-22 Playable Heroes
-Over 200 Items
-Vast Landscape
-5 Cities
-Edible Plants
-Over 100 Quests
-Over Thirty Different Questlines
-Guilds
-Diseases
-Over Sixty Different Creatures
-Item Stack System
-Playable Vampire and Werewolf Characters
-Detailed Textures
-Unique Ambient Noise & Music
-Voice Overs
-Drug System
-Vampire/Werewolf Disease and transformation systems.
-Interesting Lore
-Captivating Storyline
-Unlimited Level

Help

If you have played Morrowind before or are a fan of the Elder Scrolls Series, please leave a comment or pm anything you'd like to see in Kal'mori. This map and Saga are being created solely for the enjoyment of the players.

Progress:
  • Terrain: 40% Finished
  • Quests/Lore/: 43% Finished
  • Playable Characters: 39% Finished
  • Systems/Triggers: 30% Finished

--Resources--

TheHiveWorkshop

[This is a trial version.]

Keywords:
RPG, Spinoff, cover.
Contents

Kal'mori (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 6th May 2013 Orcnet: please fix your description in a more organize way, I don't see much of the change logs and screen shots being shown so probably reading the...
Level 28
Negative feedback is discouraged, however, tell us what you think.

So you're telling us to never tell the bad things about your map? That is crazy.

60.07 MB is a pretty huge size for a map so before I download it do you mind putting some screenshots so I can see what i'm downloading.

Also instead of telling us what you're doing when you're not working on this map you should tell us what is inside the map like features(special systems, etc.), basic map history(telling us that this is inspired by Morrowind doesn't really explaint it all.), credit list for the resources you used and some other important stuffs.

Level 7
I mean, dont be an ahole when you give feedback haha criticism is welcome. Just check what you're saying first. Features? Drug and alcohol system (You will get a buzz from doing narcotics. Multiple uses result in an unstable condition.) Multiple types of armor and weapons revolving on metals that can be found around the map. Forge system allowing the use of creating those armors/weapons. Massive set of creatures with realistic backgrounds. (Such as, a vampire dwells in a cavern away from sunlight.) Vampire And Werewolf Questlines. Diseases you may catch with debilitating effects. (Includes lycanthropy and vampirism. May be cured at a shrine or by drinking a cure common disease potion.) Epic Storyline resulting in the Player becoming a god. Vast table of items with unique effects.

'Houses' Which rule slavery, drug rings, house wars, assassinations, politics, smuggling. Multiple questlines. Detailed scenery. Ambient music. This is solely a ONE PLAYER map. Which is why it is so big.

This pc is really shitty im posting the map off of a flashdrive so i cannot post screenshots, though ill do that at a later time.

Item Stack system, Creep respawn system. Ingredients which grow naturally and enviromentally. (Most plants may not survive in snow, but hardy plants like vines can.) These are all edible which positive and negative effects.

So you're telling us to never tell the bad things about your map? That is crazy.

60.07 MB is a pretty huge size for a map so before I download it do you mind putting some screenshots so I can see what i'm downloading.

Also instead of telling us what you're doing when you're not working on this map you should tell us what is inside the map like features(special systems, etc.), basic map history(telling us that this is inspired by Morrowind doesn't really explaint it all.), credit list for the resources you used and some other important stuffs.

Thank you for giving advice btw, it's really helpful and i appreciate it. If you have more post it. It's all welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
Don't quadranipple post. Anyways, he didn't say for you to give out information about it "since information is already in the description" Also, your description is quite small. You should add some more things about this map of yours. Like -Kobas-'s Description Template.

Don't quadranipple post. Anyways, he didn't say for you to give out information about it "since information is already in the description" Also, your description is quite small. You should add some more things about this map of yours. Like -Kobas-'s Description Template.

Or maybe it's better with VK's Description Generator

Last edited:
Level 7
Listen wolf pup. You need to tell me something i should be doing like Not quad posting you say 'Hey, try not to quad post because of such and such.' Not Dont Quadnipple post. You don't tell me what to do. I don't know what the hell's wrong with most of you people but very few are down to earth. Most, like you, are a holes. Learn some manners.

Level 4
Listen wolf pup. You need to tell me something i should be doing like Not quad posting you say 'Hey, try not to quad post because of such and such.' Not Dont Quadnipple post. You don't tell me what to do. I don't know what the hell's wrong with most of you people but very few are down to earth. Most, like you, are a holes. Learn some manners.

They've been always like this and will never change, sadly. I suggest you just read what's important and try to change what you can. For now you gotta work on the description to make it more likely, adding some screenshots in a RPG is a must! I'd like to know if this is a Beta or it's already the full version; cuz' the north side of the map is empty.

@SuperbAvalon
Sadly, I have to bold your post to point you something :
I don't know what the hell's wrong with most of you people but very few are down to earth. Most, like you, are a holes. Learn some manners.
I think you're the one who should learn some manners, Anyway, I think you haven't read the rules here and Our Map Submission Rules

Review :

Voting for : N/A
Rating : 3/5(Average)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reasons :
>>Improper Description : VK's Description Generator
>>No Screenshots
>>Very Big Filesize
>>Custom Preview Screen {Optional}
>>BETA Maps aren't allowed at Map Section

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments :
Screenshots are needed, this will encourage people to dl your map
Also, you aren't allowed to submit BETA Maps here, just submit it as an attachment in our Map Development Section
My friend UndeadImmortal also has review it from ingame, so based on it I have settle my rating, review of his can be found here

"Template by Daffa the Mage"

Last edited:
Level 31
@SuperbAvalon
Sadly, I have to bold your post to point you something :

I think you're the one who should learn some manners, Anyway, I think you haven't read the rules here and Our Map Submission Rules

Review :

Voting for : N/A
Rating : 1/5 (unacceptable)

Reasons :
>>Improper Description : VK's Description Generator
>>No Screenshots
>>Very Big Filesize

Comments :
Screenshots are needed, this will encourage people to dl your map

"Template by Daffa the Mage"

this is possibly the worst review ive ever seen. u give it a 1/5 purely from what u see on this page. homestly u shouldnt rate it at all if u arnt going to play it

Level 7
They've been always like this and will never change, sadly. I suggest you just read what's important and try to change what you can. For now you gotta work on the description to make it more likely, adding some screenshots in a RPG is a must! I'd like to know if this is a Beta or it's already the full version; cuz' the north side of the map is empty.

It is a beta! Haha I wanted to upload something before I left so players could experience something to come. And thanks for the advice guys! When I get back ill use It.

Level 20
Hello there, I've try to play your map, you really need to make the terrain more err... better. I mean, i'm just running around then suddenly i fall to a pit (Maybe make a sign near it?) and takes 500 damage :S. Then an old man gave me an immortality book, i don't really think it makes you immortal, it decreases your strength (which is your health points) and your agility (armor) but increases your intelligence points... I mean whaat? An immortality book that gives intelligence?
Another one is, i was just running around then (yet again) i suddenly went into a building full of enemies, they're too strong to fight so i was just keep running until they got me and died :/
The minimap also, why did you hide it? I'm so confuse what and where should i go. About the items, i do not know what's the good and bad effects of some herbs, the tooltip does not say anything about it.

Well that's only a partial of my full review (If i'm free tomorrow then i'll try to continue). I also attached a replay,
Requires 1.26 patch to watch.

Attachments

• Kal'mori.w3g
    102.7 KB · Views: 52
Level 7
-Response-

Thanks for taking the time to try It out! Yeah, the minimap is blacked out. We're going to implement a Map which comes in your inventory, then as you progress through the World you add more and more locations. We have about 100 books We need to create still, five of which are devoted to herb lore. With the terrain, I didnt want to use any custom tiles or anything. Im old fashioned, but We can definitely create a door or visible opening. The immortality book is actually a very extensive side quest which leads into the main storyline. As i said, its a beta haha the feedback is much appreciated guys!

Hmm.... You said BETA? AFAIK, you aren't allowed to upload Maps directly to our Map Section while the map is in BETA, unless in late BETA :
Map Submission Rules said:
English only.
Don't submit other people's maps.
Again, no WIPs. Maps must be close to a final product. Everything must be ready to go.
I refer to the bold one, you should just attach the map to your post in the Map Development, in this thread of yours : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/kaldori-cycle-kalmori-231126/#post2299881

Also, seems the map uses Custom Music which blindly increase the Filesize, maybe reduce its size, also, since attachment limit is 20 MB I advice you to zip the map and split it to attach it.

Level 7
Hmm.... You said BETA? AFAIK, you aren't allowed to upload Maps directly to our Map Section while the map is in BETA, unless in late BETA :

I refer to the bold one, you should just attach the map to your post in the Map Development, in this thread of yours : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/kaldori-cycle-kalmori-231126/#post2299881

Also, seems the map uses Custom Music which blindly increase the Filesize, maybe reduce its size, also, since attachment limit is 20 MB I advice you to zip the map and split it to attach it.

I didn't know that haha thank you. I just upload it and give the feedback/bugs back to the team. I'll do the Map Development thing :) Much appreciated.