• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just to clear things up: Uberlisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clear things up, the Uberlisk consists of 2 parts.

First, the Ultralisk. Yes, it's an ultralisk.

Second, it has Spine Crawlers on it's back as turrets. Turrets can be used to attack something without the actual unit attacking it. Example: the Fortified CC has a turret on top of it.(can't remember name)

What you CAN do with Turrets? Make them throw banelings, probes or even worse, ultralisks at the enemy. Turrets are helpful in situations where you need your building/unit to do something, while it defends itself with a turret.

ideas?

A siege tank with auto-turrets on it.
An ultralisk with Mineral Fields on it's back(i think it could be done)

EVERYTHING you might think, Every single combination can be achieved with Turrets.

Because i want everyone to see this when they come to the site and STOP ASKING HOW TO MAKE THE UBERLISK. (Next question is propably "How to make a FPS map". If so, +rep me. I am gonna be rich.)

To make a 3rd person view camera might be easier then I thought, will try to puzzle that shit today, Im more into the triggers then the object editor right now, want to see how much you might be able to do with the triggers..

From what I have experienced; I can do everything I couldn't do in wc3 newgen

Although got to hand it to you, its a good explanation of uberlisk, but still think you should have posted it in the other one.. maybe that's just me..

This area right here makes me wanna *fap fap fap*, I f*ing loving it!!
http://bayimg.com/nAMmLAaCB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.