• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Just For Laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Wait... So you simulate people getting tricked in Warcraft?

Well, I've never watched seen a trick show in cartoons and etc.

I'll try it asap. Just hope it does giggle me...

EDIT:

After the Presidential Meeting... It was funny... Before that? It was a waste.

Get your jokes from MAD TV or something, cause Just For Laughs bores me a lot after its first season.

But it was good. Just not impressive... Or something to waste time on...

Oh, and stick with your avatar... Its ancient...

Last edited:
Level 7
Good map

The cop and robber part was awesome.

Robber 1: Haha, stupid cops. Probably trying to get around the river now.
*Gun clicks*
Robber 2: Oh, shi-

Overall, it was very good. The humor was acceptable, the atmosphere the map pace set was very suitable for the sort of mood it wanted.

Also, the juvenile abomination fart part was also very good.

After his fart spreads through the continent, the national guard are aware.
Agent 1: What the hell? What is this? *Looking at radar*
Agent 2: Um..nuclear holocaust?

You could've maybe added that :)

Overall, I'd give it 82% / 100% :thumbs_up:

• Terraining - 7.2/10
  • Humor - 8.9/10
  • Triggering - 8.8/10

Level 10
Isn't JfL/G planned pranks (like someone pouncing out of a bush or something)? Not random events (AFHV-ish)? Anyways, it made me laugh, but sometimes of pure WTF. Could have improved, could have gotten a few more original things in. The swoop da woop part was a bit off. The ability launched before the text appeared, which was just a small glitch, but it didn't seem so funny (could have not done the ability and had the guy free the other, yet he trips and falls to his death).
Terrain: 4/5 (well done, well planned. Did not exceed average)
Creativity: 3/5 (most was creative and original, yet some I just saw and went "WTF")
Humor: 3/5 (made me laugh, but somtimes for the wrong reasons)
Triggering: 4.5/5 (better then I could have ever done. Better than expected, but not by much)
Execution: 4/5 (came out great. Everything was put together really well, but not exceedingly well done)
Average: 3.75/5 (averaged. Wasn't the best I've seen, but wasn't near as bad as I've seen. I can't say I am demanding a sequel though)
Overall it was good and original, but can be improved.

Level 31
Isn't JfL/G planned pranks (like someone pouncing out of a bush or something)? Not random events (AFHV-ish)? Anyways, it made me laugh, but sometimes of pure WTF. Could have improved, could have gotten a few more original things in. The swoop da woop part was a bit off. The ability launched before the text appeared, which was just a small glitch, but it didn't seem so funny (could have not done the ability and had the guy free the other, yet he trips and falls to his death).
Terrain: 4/5 (well done, well planned. Did not exceed average)
Creativity: 3/5 (most was creative and original, yet some I just saw and went "WTF")
Humor: 3/5 (made me laugh, but somtimes for the wrong reasons)
Triggering: 4.5/5 (better then I could have ever done. Better than expected, but not by much)
Execution: 4/5 (came out great. Everything was put together really well, but not exceedingly well done)
Average: 3.75/5 (averaged. Wasn't the best I've seen, but wasn't near as bad as I've seen. I can't say I am demanding a sequel though)
Overall it was good and original, but can be improved.

Well, the shoop da woop is funny if you know what is that.
Thanks for telling me the glitch, I did't notice that.
As for the jokes, I make it as simple as possible for viewer cause some of them might not understand it.

Hmmm, based on your score system. It should be 74/100 or 4/5

Last edited:
Level 7
It basically goes like this:

"I'ma chargin' mah lazer...SHOOP DA WHOOP!!! *Boom*". A common internet phenomena, especially displayed in the "This is Sparta" scene in 300, as shown on YouTube.

Shoop da woop is basically the sound made as he fires his "lazer".

Status
Not open for further replies.