• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
her er den kasper :D !

this is NOT final map !!!!!

Keywords:
kasper
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
15:00, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't, I repeat don't submit work like this here, read what people had written, Rejected.

M

15:00, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't, I repeat don't submit work like this here, read what people had written, Rejected.

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's extreamly poor quality.

1. Description at hiveworkshop requires to be improved.
2. Not existing Map Description.
3. Author of this resource is Unknown.
4. Map has invalid name.
5. Tavern contains with three summonable heroes. Two of them has no Hot Key notice and one of them is replenishing for 30 seconds meanwhile others has zero stock replenishment. The one that has a Hot Key, it's Hot Key lies. I summoned another hero instead the one with the Hot Kry notice.
6. Hero icons do not fits reality. PAS type icon showing an arrow that supposed to be a buff that do additional damage to enemy units when hit, is used for a hero. Demon icon get's me an orc. Upgrade icon gets me a snow man. Where's logic in that?
7. Default spells.
8. Map has no objectives.
9. Terribly done terrain & enviroment.
10. Map contains with no hostiles or enemy units, also it contains with one player, known as Single Player. How to play your map?
11. Crappy scripting, also victory/defeat conditions do not exists.

I have no idea why I am paying an attention to this. This map should be rejected only because of one of these points and it has 11 now, I just stopped writing them.

I suggest you to delete this map that was made in 8 minutes, don't even upload to EpicWar. It's just too low quality even to be uploaded there.