• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just an Female Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
not because of the dress necromancer, so the necromancer was kind of a base model mean?
RPG on my map then I'll create a skin for her, she will be a magician normal, the necromancer will be the version of the mage class male and female to her, you know?
let's say it was only the base model to work, it will not necessarily mess with dead and necromantic powers ... Understand?
^^

Level 18
Oh... A Side (Re)Quest...

Here's a Necromancess (Female Necromancer) model using the Necromancer model as base and Banshee model for the female feature...
I know... I know... You request for a Female Necromancer using a Necromancer and Female Villager model combination, but just take a look if it suits your need...

If you are not satisfied with it, you may ask someone else to edit this model to your preference (a.k.a you got my permission to modify this model)...

Attachments

• Necromancess.mdx
    70.2 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.