• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

diablo 2 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
You need to give it time...
You just registered here, so I guess you are not familiar with the request forum...
Here is a brief intro...

When someone post a request (of any kind), the request may not be fulfilled by a member of the community due to several reasons... Also, not everyone goes to this forum to check on all requests...

If you are lucky, someone will stop by this thread of yours and take up your request in time...

Oh, by the way please post a picture or a reference to your request, it may give some people some clues as to what they are up against... And which armor set feature are the DII Barbarian and DII Necromancer suppose to look like (Default, Mail set, Plate set)...

Level 14
You need to give it time...
You just registered here, so I guess you are not familiar with the request forum...
Here is a brief intro...

When someone post a request (of any kind), the request may not be fulfilled by a member of the community due to several reasons... Also, not everyone goes to this forum to check on all requests...

If you are lucky, someone will stop by this thread of yours and take up your request in time...

Oh, by the way please post a picture or a reference to your request, it may give some people some clues as to what they are up against... And which armor set feature are the DII Barbarian and DII Necromancer suppose to look like (Default, Mail set, Plate set)...

than you for the explication Wandering i'll try to wait ! :)
and for the models I just want verry simple models or just skins
(and sorry if my sentenses conteign mistakes I dont speak english verry well)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
- d2 barbarian
Use Rexar/Beast Master model, it resembles a barbarian surprisingly well. As if anyone would ever play the barbarian seeing how useless he was in Diablo II (a weaker paladin).

- andariel
Use the succubus model. As if she remains alive long enough for anyone to realy see her anyway.

- d2 necromancer
More tricky than the others. Probably needs a reskinned/geomerged necromancer model to acceptable.

Level 14
I know but I would models which look as the real diablo 2 models :
ther is some pictures :

Attachments

• d2barbarian.jpg
    d2barbarian.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8,295
  • necromancer.jpg
    necromancer.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 31,866
  • Andariel.gif
    Andariel.gif