• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone help me to figure out to build up the models using the Necromancer model as base and Female Villager model or sorceress model to combine a female mage? I saw one of the Necromancess models is really good, but it represent for the undead, my model editor can't show up and change the model. Could someone help me, please?

Attachments

• Necromancess.mdx
    70.2 KB · Views: 39
Level 3
So for the Necromancess's request.
1. I would like to change the banshee part into Female Villager model or sorceress model, including hand, chest.
2. Keep the Necromancer's model as base, I more likely the dressing for the female. The original human sorceress was too sexually, not like a mage......
3. Change its weapon and the book so its more like a human mage, not the undead.
4. Cover the chest by its cloth, the original one was showing too much.

Hopefully this could make it clear.

Thank you:)

So for the Necromancess's request.
1. I would like to change the banshee part into Female Villager model or sorceress model, including hand, chest.
2. Keep the Necromancer's model as base, I more likely the dressing for the female. The original human sorceress was too sexually, not like a mage......
3. Change its weapon and the book so its more like a human mage, not the undead.
4. Cover the chest by its cloth, the original one was showing too much.

Hopefully this could make it clear.

Thank you:)
you want to do it by yourself or you want someone to do it, if you want it to be done by others i suggest you ask @Kacpa2 for help (hi ole friend)

Level 3
I made the model by myself using necromancer as base and sorceress model to cover its head. But thing is, the skin, weapon, and the book still represents as undead, not a human, also my world editor can't read my new model, maybe something is broken. Can someone figures out how to fix it?:)

Attachments

• Necromancess human.mdx
    86.2 KB · Views: 27
Level 3
Don't download those models down below, these are the bad model and need to fix it. I just post it and see any comments to fix it from Kacpa2.

Don't download it guys:)

Attachments

• Necromancess1.mdx
    43.2 KB · Views: 34
  • SorceressV2.01.mdx
    90.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Necromancess.mdx
    70.2 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.