• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just an "Female Light Elemental" based in Sorceress model :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi o need and an Light Elemental female based in Sorceress model (Body) with the High Elven Archer "Head/Hair"

In two versions the Basic Version:
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-US/images/MMH6_CA_HAVEN_06_Radiant_Glorytcm1912223.jpg
And the Improved Version:
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-US/images/MMH6_CA_HAVEN_06_Blazing_Glorytcm1912219.jpg

Ahh and sorceress dont need of your dress, just corporal "light taatoo", understand? :ogre_haosis:
...Basically an Body of Sorceress with no Dress/Cloth and with the High Elven Archer Head/Hair, textured :D
If you need a 3D vision or movement of the model to help look here, just go in the creature "Radiant Glory"
http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/heroes-6/en-US/game/creatures/haven/index.aspx#tcm2111290-Maintab-1

Can anyone help me? Need not be exactly the same, just a little like

Level 8
but the banshee has no legs and moves very sharply harpy, and would be more beautiful or more would effect someone to stay flying slightly above the ground understand?
Type equals sorceress :)

Look, I found a good looking model here on the net, you could not do a skin on it? :D

Attachments

• Radiant.rar
    355.9 KB · Views: 114
model is broken cause someone imports skins and trys some shit, icant run magos editor here so i cant fix it.
i will now make a sorcress skin, im really shure it will be good for your point and you can use it for your model too if you rename the skin. But i think sorcress is better cause there you can see the hair and the model isnt such messy

edit: we should find someone who can delete the cape from sorcress model (or i look later if i come to a pc with magos and change it a little)

i work a little bit on it but with the other and the sorcressmodel it didnt fit that much. i have to edit the sorc model later and check if its work

Seriously I think he explained so clearly the he wanted the Sorceress model, not any other. Besides, skinning. Without rewrapping, you can't remove her dress and everything else.

I would gladly offer my services at geomerging, but I don't really like something directly copied from another game. Reminds me too much of LoL.

Level 18
Seriously I think he explained so clearly the he wanted the Sorceress model, not any other. Besides, skinning. Without rewrapping, you can't remove her dress and everything else.

I would gladly offer my services at geomerging, but I don't really like something directly copied from another game. Reminds me too much of LoL.

Urghh... I know dat feel

Status
Not open for further replies.