• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

just a few more changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
alright Im almost done with my map just a couple more things I need help with.

1. How can I post stuff on quests?

2. How do I send reinforcements like in most castle defences?

3. And in green td and other stuff like that how do I make it so when some1 kills something it would say +20 or something?

4. How do I make a leader board or w/e that would say what wave I'm on and my score

Level 22
1. Take a look at the Quest category of triggers. Start by creating one.

2. That's a very vague question. "Sending reinforcements" could mean anything. You'll need to be a bit more specific if you want a more specific answer.

3. If you're using a bounty trigger, something like this should work:

• Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (Bounty) above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
  • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
  • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
  • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds
  • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
4. You should search for some Leaderboard tutorials. I'm sure there are some around here. Should tell all you need to know to get started.

Level 4
is bounty a variable or a string name? and i tried the money thing is there a formula for make money out a unit that dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.