• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Fever

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
none of the skins are mine i have gatherd skins from many websites maily hive the main skiner i get the skins from is general frank please say if your skin is there there will be other versions of this map upgrade the orc great hall to the skull image if you want to be the fel orcs.

Keywords:
orc, chaos, demon.
Contents

Jungle Fever (Map)

Reviews
22:28, 26th Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected Read the rules before uploading. See this post.
Level 10
Created by Blizzard Entertainment ; Uploaded by Demon dude 33

Please fix this. The map shouldn't say it's created by Blizzard and you didn't give Blizzard credit for the original map since it looks like you took Blizzard's map and changed its tileset. This will be [highlight]rejected[/code] if you don't give Blizzard some kind of credit or fix that.

And also, fix the description. It could use some color. You also have many grammar mistakes that need to be fixed. The description must say something about the gameplay too. If it is a melee map, you must say that and it would be good if you told how many gold mines there are and other neutral buildings on the map.