1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Jump System [Paladon]

Submitted by Paladon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Self-explaining.

Jump System, created due to a request.
MUI etc.
In fact, too simple. I don´t really dare to upload it.
Thanks to TheBlooddancer for persuading me.

Keywords:
Jump, System, High,
Contents

Jump n´ Dash System [Paladon] (Map)

Reviews
Dynasti
:D Good job anyways :P Edit: This rewiew was done by Dynasti. If you have any questions about this review, please contact me by using PM or Profile Visitor Message Idea/Creativity : 4/10 Scripting : 8/10 Balance : N/A/10 Ability Tooltip :...
12:27, 8th Feb 2009 Hanky: Advice: 5 points are the highest rating and 1 point is the lowest rating. Documentation: 5 Visual Effects: 5 Triggering: 5 Idea: 4 Perfect GUI Triggering, everything leakless, system is MUI and good...
  1. Faestus

Faestus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've made a couple of changes for it so it fits my map, if that's ok.

You will still be credited.

2. Lorde Burke

Lorde Burke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wanted this to change to passive of Rengar from league of legends, and i have managed to do that but with a little problemo(Just changed the spell to order, and order to attack and some other simple stuff rly), i dont know how to make a requirement that you have to be in a certain place like a bush to make him jump on the target and not like every time i attack :S

Im just doing this for fun, there is already a lee sin(my main champ) spell pack and my friend plays only rengar so i wanted to make a map (lee vs rengar) for funz

3. Rex.

Rex.

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Coolio!

4. Jozz

Jozz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Isn't there any way really to add/make a post-land trigger option? I've already tried timers with conditions but it's not the same and I'm out of options.
    I want a unit to jump towards a target and order the jumping unit to attack the target, possiblty dealing damage when it lands.

(yes there's still people modding maps and using your system to this very day ;D
    Let Warcraft never die out!)

5. pick-a-chew

pick-a-chew

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a nice and easy to use GUI-based jump system. It's very easy to configure your own abilities and to add extra actions (such as damage/healing/no jumping over impathable terrain).

My only complaint is that units will display their Stand animation by default, since moving a unit directly with a GUI function resets their animation. This is concealed in the test map since the test jumper uses the frog critter model (which has limited animations anyway). Obviously if you make a unit like a Footman jump, and it's just standing as it jumps, it looks a bit stupid.

I know you can move units whilst retaining their animations by moving them by co-ordinates, but i wouldn't know how to change this system to use that.

4/5

6. Krakenn99

Krakenn99

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is very helpful and nice!

7. DylanSpencer

DylanSpencer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Works awesome. Gonna give you credit in Breath of Reforged

8. TheFireMage

TheFireMage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice, this will do
    Edit: I think you could create the effect after landing is before the trigger is turned off?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  9. HerlySQR

HerlySQR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your system is good, but not perfect, I added it a Dynamic Indexing to not use a unit group and a event when the unit stops jump (Use Nojump_event becomes Equal to 1.00 and Nojump_Unit to refer to that unit).
    • Jump System 2
      • Events
        • Tiempo - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • For each (Integer JD_Integers[3]) from 1 to JD_Integers[2], do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
              • If - Conditions
                • JD_ReachedDistance[JD_Integers[3]] Less than JD_Distances[JD_Integers[3]]
              • Then - Actions
                • Animation - Queue JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]]'s JD_Animations[JD_Integers[3]] animation
                • Set JD_TempPoint[1] = (Position of JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]])
                • Set JD_TempPoint[2] = (JD_TempPoint[1] offset by JD_SpeedUnits[JD_Integers[3]] towards JD_Angle[JD_Integers[3]] degrees)
                  • If - Conditions
                    • JD_TreesDestroy[JD_Integers[3]] Equal to True
                  • Then - Actions
                    • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 150.00 of JD_TempPoint[2] and do (Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible))
                  • Else - Actions
                • Unit - Move JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]] instantly to JD_TempPoint[2]
                • Set JD_ReachedDistance[JD_Integers[3]] = (JD_ReachedDistance[JD_Integers[3]] + JD_SpeedUnits[JD_Integers[3]])
                  • If - Conditions
                    • (Random integer number between 1 and 5) Equal to 1
                  • Then - Actions
                    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]] using JD_Effect[JD_Integers[3]]
                    • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                  • Else - Actions
                • Set JD_RealTimer[JD_Integers[3]] = (JD_RealTimer[JD_Integers[3]] + (180.00 / (JD_Distances[JD_Integers[3]] / JD_SpeedUnits[JD_Integers[3]])))
                • Set JD_JumpHigh[JD_Integers[3]] = ((Sin(JD_RealTimer[JD_Integers[3]])) x JD_HighSettings[JD_Integers[3]])
                • Animation - Change JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]] flying height to JD_JumpHigh[JD_Integers[3]] at 1000000000.00
                • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_JD_TempPoint[1])
                • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_JD_TempPoint[2])
              • Else - Actions
                • Set Nojump_Unit = JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]]
                • Set Nojump_event = 0.00
                • Set Nojump_event = 1.00
                • Unit - Turn collision for JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]] On
                • Animation - Change JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]]'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
                • Animation - Reset JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]]'s animation
                • Set JD_RealTimer[JD_Integers[3]] = 0.00
                • Set JD_Distances[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_Distances[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_ReachedDistance[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_ReachedDistance[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_SpeedUnits[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_SpeedUnits[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_Unit[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_Unit[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_Angle[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_Angle[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_Effect[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_Effect[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_Animations[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_Animations[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_TreesDestroy[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_TreesDestroy[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_HighSettings[JD_Integers[3]] = JD_HighSettings[JD_Integers[2]]
                • Set JD_Integers[3] = (JD_Integers[3] - 1)
                • Set JD_Integers[2] = (JD_Integers[2] - 1)
                  • If - Conditions
                    • JD_Integers[2] Equal to 0
                  • Then - Actions
                    • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                  • Else Actions