• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jolt Cola-Extreme Cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I don't know if the "Jolt Cola" was international or not (the drink that most people associate with or are drinking at DreamHack). When the company that made Jolt went bankrupt, a bit of my heart was torn out. It's like the traditional drink for gamers (lol). But to the people who know what Jolt Cola is;

Some new Cola has been created, named Extreme Cola, some people says that it could be "the next Jolt Cola" or at least that it can be a substitute for the Jolt Cola. Some say that it tastes like shit. It's made by the company Premier (don't know if that is international or not either though). But if someone here has tasted the Extreme Cola, i would love to know if it can be drinked as a substitute for the Jolt, i miss the taste :( , it was something out of the ordinary.

Level 35
Image%2080%20tap%20water.gif

FTW. The substitute for everything.

Otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Haven't heard of either, but I know there's a Cult Cola around with extra caffeine.

Level 22
Lol, is this yet another insane energy drink in Sweden? They got tons of those which are illegal here in Norway because of too high caffeine levels. Some Swedish dude died from drinking two "Monster" energy drinks.

Level 30
Lol, is this yet another insane energy drink in Sweden? They got tons of those which are illegal here in Norway because of too high caffeine levels. Some Swedish dude died from drinking two "Monster" energy drinks.

Who'd even consider drinking 2 of them ever?
It tastes freaking awefull.
Redbull ftw though. Takes some time to get used to it but it's awesome when you you're used to it. Any other Energy Drink is plain bullshit other than Golden Power which is basicly the same as redbull, only cheaper.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Drinking energy drinks in late hours won't keep you from sleeping for one whole night (unless you continue to drink more once the effect wears off), on the other hand it might help people that have trouble getting asleep when the extra energy pulls out and you're left even more tired than before.

"Red Bull takes some time getting used to."
What? It's just like mineral water in general except for the energy additives. If you like mineral water, you'll most likely like energy drinks - of course there's taste, but there's no getting used to involved.

As far as I know, most energy drinks now-a-days stick to about the same amount of caffeine (usually guarana extract). Some add taurine, which is said to reduce anxiety and blood pressure, others add ginseng, with somewhat similar effects, or both. Differences being mostly taste, price and volume.

I remember a few energy drinks that I no longer find in Norway that I liked more than Red Bull, for instance Magic and Dark Dog. Battery, however, is probably my favourite currently.

Level 25
Red bull is allright. Other energy drinks i've tasted really tastes like shit.
Jolt and this Extreme-cola is not really, energy-drinks, or maybe we could call them that, but i would say it's more like coke with loads of caffeine. Still keeping the coke-taste, not gaining the energy-drink taste.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

vitamins? They also gonna start putting in electrolytes!
Its got what plants crave, its got electrolytes!

This can only end well. People that do not drink at least one litre of energy drink a day, roughly any kind, should be ashamed of themselves!

.. Red Bull ω−3, with Omega-3 fatty acids for even healthier consumers!

Level 34
Energy drinks aren't meant for regular usage on the long run, it messes you up. You'll probably also end up being dependant on it (an addict). And the relation of caffeine dosage between regular coffee and energy drinks is sick. A can of energy drink contains more caffeine than coffee.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

It's definitely not in NS, or BC (Canadian province's).
Water is ok, but Tea is still the best.
Coffee & energy drinks = YUCK!

(I cant drink the water around here anyways so my opinion there don't rlly matter lol)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It's either way not an energy drink; simply by the fact there is no energy in it.

Level 30
Drinking energy drinks in late hours won't keep you from sleeping for one whole night (unless you continue to drink more once the effect wears off), on the other hand it might help people that have trouble getting asleep when the extra energy pulls out and you're left even more tired than before.

"Red Bull takes some time getting used to."
What? It's just like mineral water in general except for the energy additives. If you like mineral water, you'll most likely like energy drinks - of course there's taste, but there's no getting used to involved.

I was talking about the taste and smell which is quite frankly retardedly fucked up. Takes a few cans to get used to it.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Taste, it's hardly universal. I find Red Bull to taste much better than most mineral water available.

Status
Not open for further replies.