• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Join to BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
The BETA is project for rise from ash the model from WCIII Beta, WCIII:TFT Beta that was removed Blizzard later in retail versions, if you can join this project plese help me.
I have these old Models:
Unded Necranage(Old Necropalis)
Necromancer(Old version)
Troll-Shadow Hunter Masked
Troll-Headhunter(Old light-green colored version)
PriestessOfMoon on Giant Owl
PandarenBrewmaster(Old version-like samuray)
Orc House(Maybe barrack?)
Orc Tavern
Orc LumberMill(Old)
Troll LumberMill(Old)
If you have a old version models (or remake like-old) from WCIII Beta, WCIII:TFT Beta.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why is this in the Modeling section? It seems like you want to start a project using the models, not actually make any.

This is either a request, or a project recruitment. Pick which one it gets moved to.

Level 32
Hey RedXIII

Welcome to the Hive's forum.

I have approved some of your models in our resource section: they are of excellent quality, spasibo!

As your English language skills improve, I'm sure we will be able to communicate better.

Few modelers now work with the old beta models: they might be very hard to find.

Wolverabid said:
Welcome to The Hive Workshop Red XIII. The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::grin:
[off-topic] Chriz.: Yes. I do believe that this is a request. Your. call..

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well, moved to requests unless specified otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.