• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JOB RECRUITMENT: Triggerer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Because of the huge amount of triggers that still have to get created I decided to look for a second triggerer. I'm looking for a triggerer that knows alot about Jass because all triggers have to be made in Jass.

Ciebron is the current triggerer but it's going too slow and because of that a second triggerer would be very handy.

Do you know someone that would be interested into joining the project? Or are you this person? Then reply in this thread please!

Last edited:
Level 8
If you're still looking for a coder, lately i've been having lots of free time so maybe I can help you. I know vJass and have a great eye for details so I can also point out what can be improved ^^

Level 19
why cant we make something Gui?

Nothing wrong with GUI, but it won't work in this map because there are alot of JASS systems that won't work with GUI. Ofc you can make GUI spells but events like "Order triggering unit to damage target unit of ability being cast for xxx damage of type yyy" wont work because we use a damage system...

Nothing wrong with GUI, but it won't 'stack' with the stuff that's already implemented. And because the best systems on wc3c and hive are JASS I prefer to use jass systems then GUI systems.

Level 19
Erm... an answer to my question maybe ?

Well since I don't know how good you are I'm going to make some sort of a test for people I don't know yet. This to be sure we got the right person in the team.

Stay tuned, making this test today.

Level 19
Welcome RaiN to the Oakwood Forest team!

RaiN is now our 2nd triggerer and will mainly work on the spells while Ciebron will focus on systems. Because of this improvement we hope that Oakwood's first beta release will get closer much faster.

So once again!

Welcome RaiN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.