• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jennalla Deemspring Reforged Beta

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I did not make this model, it is the Reforged Beta asset for Jennalla Deemspring.

I forget if I ported it from the Beta-only MDX900 format, it's been a while.

Edit: Now, after I uploaded this, somebody pointed out to me that some of the animations are busted. Specifically the weird Attack 2 animation was a problem. So, because of that, I have uploaded a third model that is modified from its original form with fan-made edits (although other than these changes my intention was to upload a direct 1:1 port of what was in the Reforged Beta).

These fan-made edits consisted only of deleting the glitched animations that were not working properly, so that now the model looks good in-game.

To confirm about which version this model came from, I double-checked and the MDX900 format model in the Beta Build 13594 matches this model exactly. So, although at the time of my original upload I was skeptical about the origin of the model on my hard drive and whether I remembered it correctly, I can now say with certainty:
This model is a direct port (MDX900->MDX1000) of the Blizzard Entertainment model that was included in the Reforged Beta Build 13594.
Contents

Jennalla Deemspring Reforged Beta (Model)

Jennalla Deemspring Reforged Beta (Fan Edits, Fixed) (Model)

Jennalla Deemspring Reforged Beta Portrait (Model)

Level 3
you are amazing i rlly love this model she looks great the other sucks i was looking for this idk like 8 month ago! rlly rlly thx u it make me very happy

Level 3
hello good morning, this model has a bug when performing basic attack does not make the gesture instead when I use the original beta model the one with opaque eyes that if it has the correct basic attack gesture, could that be improved?

Level 8
Nice! Any chance to see fixed high elf archer model from beta?

I have her in stock so could be possible yeah, was planning a BE version for high elves archers but im very busy and I guess I got advanced for the skin one :p

hello good morning, this model has a bug when performing basic attack does not make the gesture instead when I use the original beta model the one with opaque eyes that if it has the correct basic attack gesture, could that be improved?

Hey guys! I just uploaded the bundle with an option to download the fixed version of this model that has all the decals (eyes, glow) from the Reforged Beta version, but with the animation fixes that we see present in the in-game dim-eye model.