• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jasscraft: Creating Campaign A.I. attack waves, buildings with custom units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just read through the Jasscraft Campaign A.I. Tutorial and I would like to know how put the custom units' raw code into the Jass Script.

I have problems putting in upgrades as well. Help?

Level 19
Go to object editor and press Ctrl + D. That will show you the rawcodes of the object.
In Jass, you put it in single quotes, for example 'hpea', for the peasent.

For custom units, you need to use the first 4 characters. The other 4 are the rawcode of the base object.

Also, what is your problem with upgrades?

Level 3
call SetBuildUpgrEx( 0, 1, 2, UPG_DRUID_CLAW ) I don't know how to put other upgrades into this. I am trying to put Human and Orc upgrades both Original and Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.