• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Jass++ is a freeware Warcraft 3 code editor. This editor include most freshest builds of Jass parsers (JASP, AdicHelper, JassHelper) and makes it possible to independently verify the code from the World Editor.

image_01.png

image_02.png

image_03.png

image_04.png

image_05.png

I have attached a 7z archive, but if somebody can't open it - use this zip archive link

Attachments

• latest.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
Level 3
will this support Cohadar's JH?

and can you add an example where a library requires another vJASS library? I just wanna see it in action...
Fully supports
For requiers example watch attached picture.

I noticed that the program is ill-defines the functions and methods with the directives like public, private or static (sorry, this is google translator =\ )

Attachments

• requires.png
    requires.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 194
Level 31
This needs to support multiple jass files w/o imports. Make it so that you start a project and that all files in that project are considered part of the same map. From there, also include a way to import it all into the wc3 map by generating //! import lines for the user when the user wishes (direct paths to each file).

Needs much work =).

Level 29
in addition to #4 post, instead of manually putting all the required libraries above the code why dont you just make
an import menu to 'import' the libraries needed, but that imported code is hidden and you can remove it as well...

In that case I would be happy to use this than Jasscraft...

EDIT:
and somehow you need to deal NOT to include this as a requirement...
function main takes nothing returns nothing

and TABS like Jasscraft

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.