• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS script errors - variables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I follow the step by step instructions, I use newgen. I think I'm doing well and then I try to save my map.

Then everything goes crazy and all the triggers I just added get marked out with red markers.

Recipe System 1.22 (quick make recipe system)

Syntax Errors

PJASS
85 compile errors
Line 194: Undeclared variable udg_itemd1
Line 194: Comparing two variables of different primitive types (except real and integer) is not allowed.
Line 198: Undeclared variable udg_itemid2
Line 198: Comparing two different primitive types (except real and integer) is not allowed.
Line 202: Undeclared variable
Line 202: Comparing two variables of different primitive types (except real and integer) is not...

Now what?!

EDIT:
and the second recipe system...

Recipe System 1.3 (item stacking)

Syntax Error
JassHelper 1
Compile error.
Line 497: //!syntax is depreciated for "library" please remove the //!
Line 499: //!syntax is depreciated for "library" please remove the //!

Is it okay to remove?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Are you using the Syntax Checker or JASSHelper? If you're using the first, disable the WE checker and enable JASSHelper, Syntax Checker is outdated I believe.

But yes you forgot to add the global variables.
On the upper tab, click File and select Preferences, and confirm "Create unknown for variables while posting trigger data" (or something similar), and copy the trigger data.
If you're copying the scripts one by one, though, you'll have to manually create the variables, I believe.

PS: Don't double-post, use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Level 7
So umm could you post the triggers?That would let us help more since i'm not familiar with that system (Recipe System 1.3 or what it's called).

Status
Not open for further replies.