• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Compiling a map to enable JASS Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ok Got the WeWarlock JASS Processor.
ok Got my JASS script for Recipes
ok Made a .bat file and checked it twice.

Tried:
Ran the Processor
Ran the Bat

Opened up the map in WC3 Editor and bam, JaSS scripting don't work.

Tried changing the order of running processor three different times. Tried renaming files. Tried putting them all in the same folder.

What I have:
WeWarlock-0.9.3
TimeManagement.w3x
Text File Named: JASSCompilerFOrTimeManagement.bat
Inside Bat file:
"D:\Program Files (x86)\WarCraft III Editor\WeWarlock-0.9.3\WarlockCompiler.exe" -TimeManagement.w3x -d

RecipeSystem1.3.w3x - 4 copied files over onto TimeManagement.w3x per instructions in RecipeSystem map.

My problem is that I cannot despite compiling, get RecipeSystem to run. When I save my warcraft 3 map in editor after copying over files...

Has a few hundred line errors. I don't know if it's me, if it's the compiler, if it's the TimeManagement map or if it's SOMETHING ELSE!

Please help, this is my first time compiling anything!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Step one
Get jassnewgenpack from warcraft 3 campaigns and use their normal WE syntax disabler so you can use their special syntax checker.

Step two
Report back the reduced number of errors you should be getting to this thread so we can then find ou whats the cause.

Level 9
All I want to do is get the trigger scripts for the Recipe System up to speed so they'll function in my map.

My System Requirements as listed in Recipe are:

Requirments:
- JASSHelper preprocessor (required by CSCache)
- CSCache Module by Vexorian
- A Stacking system/trigger if you're going to have charge based recipes in your map.

I thought I could use WeWarlock because it's what came up first on google search.

EDIT:
oh yes and I suppose might be helpful.

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Attachments

• RecipeSystem1.3.w3x
    82.4 KB · Views: 36
  • TimeManagement.w3x
    67.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.