• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Jass Request: Change Hero Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
you coul make a unit exactly the same as your guy and do a switcharoo you WE noob

i hate WE noobs!!

Level 8
ya vegito we hate you to, better to be a noob than a snotty ass nerd who thinks hes better than everyone else and cant even solve a simple request for them cause they arent able to do it... the way i see it this site is more of a help site than an anti-noob society, all the stupid nerds out there who are good at 1 thing and rub it in everyones face... how would u like it if your teacher asked you how many people died in WW1 and u didnt know so she called you a noob? well its kinda pointless to so ya your like that teacher

Level 5
Now I'm mad!

Okay Vegito, you just don't get it, do you? I'm asking how I can change a hero's name in game, so when people play online, they can a have a hero named whatever they want! There is no WE trigger that does that! AND I AM NO WE NOOB!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And thank you RaD- and Hueter for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.