• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] Thri-kreen request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro:
Hello, I'm Abdoma. I've been a lurker for a few months and have finally decided to make an account.
Project:
I'm making a combination of a hero arena and an rpg and one of the heroes is based on the thri-kreen. I'm doing very well with the triggers and my friend is making the map. Sadly, neither of us are very proficient in making custom models and so we would be appreciative if somebody with experience could make a model.

Request:
Here is a list/description of what I want to request:
Name:
Thri-kreen
Type:
Scratch
Details:
Thrikreen - a race of four-armed (and two legs, so that's six limbs in total) insectile creatures, who walk upright on two legs, and whose extra arms' functions are as the primary arms.

p...een_render.jpg

thrikreenB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.