• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] JASS program outside World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there.

A while ago I had a jass program to make jass outside the world editor. I somehow forgot the name of that program and I was wondering if anyone here might know what it couldv'e been.

Thanks in advance.

Level 19
It's the alternative editor, I thought this is what you were referring to. The link I posted is of JNGP. In case that's not your answer, please, tell me how it looked like. :)

Well. The problem is. World Editor isn't working atm and I want to code some things withoud having to open World Editor atm. I'm not good enough to code in wordpad or something so I really need a program that's like you're making codes in the editor itself. Can't really find one of those programs in my JNGP folder.

Level 19
Oh, well, use JNGP for your codes, you can also test their validity there. It's exactly like World Editor, why won't it work for you?
There is also another program, http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=80105, which you can make new codes within.

Yeah thanks, just tried JassCraft aswel. This was the program I forgot about.
Well... World Editor won't work because I'm on a computer withoud World Editor haha. And I want to be able to make some jass at the computers at school so I just put this jasscraft on my usb stick and plug it in at other computers hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.