• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass Auto Cast Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The reason I want such a code is due to a bug in the world editor that does not allow a toggled auto cast ability automatically with the unit editor on buildings that have foregone an upgrade. It is for my Superfrenzy map. The main building can upgrade into the starting structure for any race and every tier there after has the Avatar (or raise skeleton auto cast ability) for one unit per tier. Since the unit editor auto toggle wont work players have to remember to toggle to auto cast after every upgrade. This problem also makes it nearly impossible to make AI function properly because the auto cast is the only form of unit production aside from the starting hero. If any of you can write a code that can toggle the auto casts after each upgrade I would be much obliged.

Level 5
I'll try it

Edit: that causes a critical error when you close the game and the auto cast still doesn't activate.

Edit2: Well I removed the unit data initial auto cast and it works now and no longer crashes. Thank you.

The only problem now is that despite the autocast functioning the computer is still too stupid to make use of it unless their buildings are attacked. There's probably no way to fix that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.