• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Healing arrow autocast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I had an idea for a healing ability, which would work like Searing Arrows, except it would target allies and heal them instead of damaging. Now, if it were possible to have it target enemies with damage and allies with healing, that would be even better but I would be fine with just having it target allies and healing them. It would need to be an auto-cast in this sense, so I can toggle it on and off.

I'm not sure if this system is possible within Warcraft III but if someone could write up this trigger(s) in the default World Editor trigger editor, that would be awesome.

I appreciate any help given!

Hjorleif

Level 27
In general isn't that complicated.

This spell was made following the tutorial section about GUI, is a Holy Bolt that works in non undead enemies. Maybe changing the dummy skill for Searing arrows will be enough.

• Juicio
    • Acontecimientos
      • Unidad - A unit Inicia el efecto de una habilidad
    • Condiciones
      • (Ability being cast) Igual a Juicio (Dummy)
    • Acciones
      • Set RE_Level = (Level of Juicio (Dummy) for (Triggering unit))
      • Set RE_Damage = (100.00 + (100.00 x (Real(RE_Level))))
      • Set RE_Heal = (RE_Damage x 0.50)
      • Set RE_AttackType = Héroe
      • Set RE_AttackTypeDamage = Divino
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • Si: Condiciones
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Igual a True
        • Entonces: Acciones
          • Unidad - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Vida of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + RE_Heal)
        • Otros: Acciones
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • Si: Condiciones
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Igual a True
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is Inmune a la magia) Igual a False
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is Una estructura) Igual a False
        • Entonces: Acciones
          • Unidad - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing RE_Damage damage of attack type RE_AttackType and damage type RE_AttackTypeDamage
        • Otros: Acciones

Status
Not open for further replies.