• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Heal by Attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey Hiveworkshop. I'm working on a project that is based on the Defiance ORPG. By that I mean, spellbooks and abilities that damage/heal based on the heroes attribute.

I'm not overly new to GUI Triggering, but JASS is out of my league. Whether this particular system requires JASS or not is beyond me.

So on to my request. I'm trying to make an ability that will heal an ally unit for the caster's INTELLIGENCE multiplied by a number. For example: "Heal: Heals the unit or caster for his Intelligence x4". So, if his intelligence were 20, it would heal the target for 80 health. Any takers?

P.S: I'm not trying to be lazy as I'm sure this request has been asked for before. But I have very limited time at the moment and I apologize if fulfilling this request bothers anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.