• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

JasNewgen Pack Removes exe files when extract files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Every time im trying to extract the files from the rar file the exe files just gets removed and no message from virus program or anything? how do i fix?
And now the file doesent even open where is old JGP?

im downloaded 5 Vjass editor. And nothing works. I did extract files. First i couldent open the WE editor. Then it got removed with no message. Everytime i extracted. And now it find trojans in it. With high risk! So where is the old version who worked pls anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Open your Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del), search for any process named 'we', and kill it.

If we.lua is running, the editor tried to run but fail at some point.

Probably you'll need to change some permission for that folder, if you're using windows 8-8.1. Also unblock the files help (right-click on every each file inside the NewGen file and click Properties and then on Unblock button [really Microsoft?]).

And run NewGen.exe with Administration permission (right-click and Run as administrator). I set all executable inside of NewGen with Admin permission (right-click, Properties, Compatibility, Run this program as an administrator).

Status
Not open for further replies.