• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

japonise_castle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

japonise_castle (Model)

Level 4
Someone should actualy import these japonese buildings into ninj vs sam cause it would look pretty cool

Level 3
I don't really like this model. It looks cool, but...it's like a trio of shoe boxes with some attached match boxes...this really needs a LOT of texturing before it's worth importing to any map...but, the model itself is quite acceptable, I suppose...

Rated 3/5 by Daande.

Level 3
how can u give this a 3/5 rating!? this thing is one of the worst models ever! it's skin sucks and the model itself has just about no use except for queer folk don't even bother putting out unfinished models

Level 4
1. Doesn't Look All that Great
2. You spelled Japanese wrong
3. Did I mention it looks bad?
4. Doesn't really look like a "Samurai" Caslte

Level 5
k ppl calm down,
1.i know i misspelled japanese.
2.i don't like to skin so if you can make it better, do it
3.i never said it is a samurai castle, 1 because samurais don't have castles, only emperors and Shoguns
4.What i mean about samurai, is that i'm making 1 with animations and all that.

Level 3
whats up with people calling it a Samurai Castle he said it was a Japanese Castle and if you dont think it looks like a Samurai Castle (which dosnt exist) then you shouldnt be talking about if it looks correct. Good job

Level 21
"3.i never said it is a samurai castle, 1 because samurais don't have castles, only emperors and Shoguns "

pfeew, finally smart on this website

I can't reskin myself, so in the first place who am I to judge someone elses skin, but Anyway, the skin is not good, because it's too 'flashy' (green roof... too white walls, ...).