• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina as a unit (set)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The set contains several reworked Jaina variations that can be used as units for some races.

About:
  • Added new animations, distinctive portraits and custom textures.
  • Removed heroic mesh and tonns of unused frames.
Author's notes:

Feel free to use/edit the model but give credits.
The models were created for my map.
Hope you find this useful!

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Dalaran, Human, High Elf, Jaina, Mage, Proudmoore, Sorceress
Previews
Contents

JainaUnitDalaran.mdx (Model)

JainaUnitDalaranMage (Icon)

JainaUnitDalaran_Portrait.mdx (Model)

JainaUnitHighElf.mdx (Model)

JainaUnitHighElfMage (Icon)

JainaUnitHighElf_Portrait.mdx (Model)

JainaUnitHuman.mdx (Model)

JainaUnitHumanMage (Icon)

JainaUnitHuman_Portrait.mdx (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful for some people, but for now it is a bit too simple. Maybe if you make it more unique and find a way no to use custom textures the quality can be improved.
I like it, it's a very usable model. Especially the high elf version.
Thanks! :smile: Yea, I tried to give the High Elf version a look that might work for Blood Elves too. And I also like when human forces wear identical cloaks, will never give up on this!
Absolutely beautiful! If you don't mind, I will make some very simple recolored icons for them when I have free time
Thank you! Sure, feel free to make any :thumbs_up:

Good to see some Jaina variants.
Nice work again @Villagerino 👏.
Thank you! 💛

Too bad it needs a custom texture :c
Are you going to change that?
I really had such plans. The thing is, when I made this model, I had no idea how to wrap it. Although I also wanted to try painting textures.
Eventually I'll create a decent template model of Jaina with a combined portrait and other things, and maybe I'll post some variations then, but this won't be soon.

So if you want such Jainas you can ask some peeps in the relevant forum section where they do some wrapping 👍