• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Jacois City Melee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is for 1 or 2 players. Choose human for red player 1, and Orc for blue player 2. It can also be played 1 player.

There's a Giant lvl 100 Pitlord running around and all sorts of crazy stuff. 4 Night Elf players and 1 Undead player must be destroyed! Gain lvls from creeps or destroy spawning Doom Guards! Rargh!

Keywords:
Giant Epic War
Contents

Jacois City Melee (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/19 19:26:19 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/19 19:26:19
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: Overall quality of the map is too low, check out the links above.

Level 2
Thx, I was hoping for a response like this. I wasn't even sure people actually came here. I had just learned how to make creatures run around on their own and my friend and I were having a blast playing it and we're both relatively new to making maps. Also the size thing was new. Having a huge Pitlord running around was just hilarious.

Anyways, I'm making a map that actually seems pretty decent right now, I'll be posting it when I'm done and I'll follow the format for posting. Thx.