• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Its really really quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Its been very quiet around here lately. Has something happened or are you just working to hard to talk :wink:

Level 5
/\ The later. ;)
I've been working on a the equipment/bag system, Av3n has been working on spells and Craka' has been managing everything. I'm not sure what the FX and player modelers are doing though. :confused:
I'll try to have an incomplete demo of the bag system done and in the campaign by Thursday-Friday at which point I'll send it to Craka' who'll upload it.
It's coming along, it's just that RL is taking up a lot of time. :wink:
The inventory system is going to be really cool when it's finished. It'll have purchasable bags, equipable items, durability and the new money system that IronWarrior made.
It's taking a while, but it's a huge undertaking.
So, please pardon the wait. :^)

Level 25
The modelers said they were going to work. So far, nothing has been started as I was promised they'd be. I apologize for their inactivity and lack of productivity. I've been working with Condemned Entertainment a lot and getting that set up still, but in the middle I've been trying to update stuff at the website and forums. I haven't done a lot as I usually would do this week and the last, but I'll try harder now to keep you all posted. I post more frequently on the official Wc3:WoW forums than I do here, so... you may be able to get some of the latest updates on whats going on there. But I will try to be more active here.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.