• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Its my birthday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You know, when I was twelve, I didn't quite understand why adults didn't celebrate their birthdays like kids do. When I got thirteen, I understood. Since then I haven't done anything else but eat a cake, throw a party the nearest Friday and just have a good time.

Level 17
You know, when I was twelve, I didn't quite understand why adults didn't celebrate their birthdays like kids do. When I got thirteen, I understood. Since then I haven't done anything else but eat a cake, throw a party the nearest Friday and just have a good time.

Its kinda like that.
I eat a cake & some gifts, that all :p

Spoils the feeling if you make your own birthday thread.

Enjoy the cake, regardless.
Meh. :)

For me its the comments & replys that count :|

Level 34
Here, have this 'warcraft-kinda-related' cake! Enjoy! :pcon:

wow-shield-cake.jpg

Level 7
Who cares if It's late, least they actually said something. I have no idea how late this is, but happy birthday all the same.

Level 8

True that. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.