• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Awww, its the 17th time I've seen November 5th come around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Yes. Today, in 1988, one was born who would later strike fear into the hearts of many

When that time comes, I hope you're all ready for it

So yes, today is my birthday. The one day of the year where I can screw around all I want and not get blamed for not studying

Also, one more year before I'm legally alowed to get drunk off my ass

Yeah, Australia is great

Level 9
happy birthday "fearful one"

may you always have a beer in the hand, and a woman in your, well you got the message

success

Level 7
HAHAHA

the legal drinking is 16 here.

Happy birthday Mecheon, everyone's favorite models section models section moderator (and flamer of n00bs) :D

Level 14
the legal drinking is 16 here

Cool, here is 18 :D

Happy birthday mecheon

images

Level 7
Werewulf said:
Teppana said:
Ahappybday1.gif

Cheers!
I hope you get Brand new pet Kangaroo as a present!

go get a monkey teppana!
and i suggest beer not wine. even though i havnt ahd either, i suggest beer.

Beer is for puny Btards (like me) who cannot afford wine

Level 6
well, happy birthday from germany too. hope your presents contained what u wished (bottle of wine ??) :wink: .

keep beeing present at this forum and stay healthy.

Level 9
here is 18 too, but hey, who said just because im minor i cant get the treasure?

just go to a little far bar and they will sell you anyway, its money after all. and police here is not what i can call efficient :wink:

Level 7
@raging: yeah, that's true. Anyway, I can think of very few people that wanted to buy alcohol before they were 16 that wasn't able to do it..

Level 7
Dont get too drunk and get on a bus 8).... bad things happen, like this one time i got on a public bus and some bum got on the bus right? he kept FALLING DOWN LIKE 7 TIMES HE WAS SO DRUNK!!! then when he got off the bus I laughed at him cause he was trying fight me and some of my friends and he was well... still falling on his ass -.- then he fell forward off of some steps right into a metal pole :? And he had This HUGE GAPEING HOLE IN HIS HEAD... it was nasty... then when the ambulence arrived the bum sayed "I Don't need help im not even hurt." and then me and my friends left cause it was getting nasty....

So dont go get too drunk, Or your putting yourself in big danger.. but you should still get somewhat drunk.

Anyway.... Happy birthday!!!
Happy%20Birthday.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.