• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Items that attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Currently im constructing a tower defence similar to paladin td. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make items that allow a tower to attack. (as see in paladin td and in battleships)

I tried using the barrage ability and putting it on an item so that the item would fire using the ability and it worked to a point, but it couldnt have a custom cooldown other than that of the tower, also the tower didnt gain any bonus's from the item.

Level 18
as i made a airwars map similar to the battleships map i have used this item shoot ability... i dont find my wc3 CD so i cant look again in my map to explain it to u how it works... just make it like me.. i have searched all battleship maps.. and finally battleship psycho or how it was called is an unprotected version so u can look there to get this itemshot ability to work...

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.