• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Items Named aafter Famous or Infamous Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well as the name suggests im just suggesting that some items should be named after some verteran or well-known players, I mean it wouldn't be hard to do, just as a little incentive to those who've been gaias fans for a long time. They don't have to necessarily be good or anything just named after certain players. Usernames not their real names otherwise someones identity might be stolen.

Also I got one I think everyone can enjoy.

Tusmo's Head:
+60 Armor
+500 Health
-150 Intelligence
Active: Rage Quit = When used the player Rage Quits the game. After yelling RQ RQ.

This head was reluctantly pulled off of Tsumo its not like he was useing it anyways.....

I don't want this to become a flame thread it in all honesty is a joke, if it truely offends you Tsumo I am sorry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sincerely Ihazdialup and his wooden computer of doom. FEAR DA LAGG!

Level 10
The tooltip on my item should be coded wrong, for various inside jokes to us veteran players :D your tooltip ihaz could say "loading..." lol I think this is kind of a humorous idea and would be cool for Easter egg purposes but if anything like this was made I think they should be 'backpack useless "troll" items'. Something that doesn't really help in anyway only could hurt you or maybe do some pointless active item like spawn a crab to aid you in battle for 10 seconds (the crab wouldn't be able to attack )

Last edited:
Level 9
btw Box_of_Faith wants Box of Faith's Justice Arrows. tbh I would rather just clal the quiver Quiver of Faith or Box of Faith, but yea still this wouldn't be "too" hard to implement right?

Level 8
"...rq also causes save error" ?
and how about combo name "Krustnik the SonOfTrollFace"
looks like birthday hat
-100 intelligence
ability passive: taunts all units in map while turning self invurnerable

Level 13
btw Box_of_Faith wants Box of Faith's Justice Arrows. tbh I would rather just clal the quiver Quiver of Faith or Box of Faith, but yea still this wouldn't be "too" hard to implement right?

It would be shit ihaz, it would be shit.
I would lose massive respect for the game if this kind of crap was implemented.

Level 13
It's happened with quite a few other wc3 rpgs, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't but with enough pressure, who knows.

Level 6
It's happened with quite a few other wc3 rpgs, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't but with enough pressure, who knows.

nah dont worry we know todez is not stupid to add such a bs things.

But well Todez could add some nice items with the map helper's name or his name and even if it hapends it wouldn't have tat bs stats ppl are suggesting

Level 6
(Tsumo) Haters mask gonna hate
means u hate me

Mail:
5% chance of rage on hit (rage = increase attack speed and damage, lowers armor -15 to -35 randomly) works 5 seconds
(could be dispelled)
-10 Wisdom (would be fair for Squire types because nearly never need mana)
reduces sight radius (like in diablo 2 the unique duskdeep helmet)
+200 health
+10 armor
+10 strenght
very low chance to hurt itself if u hit enemy for 100dmg (own goal) ...maybe on rage status only

good thing?

Level 8
and Tsumo's head, Krustnik's Neck, SonofTrollface's toung has set bonus

stat bonus -3 intellect
Ability: open secret pig level!

pig kill:
-drops random material
-drops common item
-cause rage quit

Last edited:
Level 9
Okay, wow...... I really did not want this to end up as a joke threat, but then again it was kind of my fault. I truely do not stupidly high-stated items like people are suggesting, I just want legit items named after Famous players. So yea I'm sorry Vestra. Also I too am disgusted in what this has become.

Level 6
why, why is this thread still alive
i slept with zwieb to keep open :ogre_love:
Takakenij IBkade

1000 Power
Insta KIll>>
Power??? How much Watt?
I truely do not stupidly high-stated items like people are suggesting, I just want legit items named after Famous players. So yea I'm sorry Vestra. Also I too am disgusted in what this has become.
I think Zwieb would change the stats if they not good...its just the idea to keep player names as items
Its allready done in Diablo too and other games, i think.

Level 17
In all seriousness, don't do it. If anything, name items after famous characters in the actual game lore, not users or people playing it.

So this wasn't intended as a joke thread? Now I'm confused. Oo

Well, there won't be items named after players, maybe except for players who actually achieved something valuable to the game. I could imagine giving those that organized and set the hostbots up some small credit by an item or something.

Level 6
So this wasn't intended as a joke thread? Now I'm confused. Oo

Well, there won't be items named after players, maybe except for players who actually achieved something valuable to the game. I could imagine giving those that organized and set the hostbots up some small credit by an item or something.
Did i not archieved something valuable to the game?:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 13
The Soul Seeker sounds like a wonderful name for a bow or sword.

This is true, but even then, players who contribute don't really need that kind of rewarding do they? Just being part of such a vibrant, ever evolving game is enough of a reward imo.

I mean so many bloody wc3 rpgs have them now. You could hold a competition for an item design at most but anything named after a player is going a bit far.

Status
Not open for further replies.