• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Item Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, i have an item which should cause spell vamp, but there is an issue when the trigger affects multiple enemies.

The healing works perfect if it affects 1 enemy only, but if i have an AoE ability, it feels like the number is multipied insanely high. I have only 3% spellvamp, and if the hero have immolation which deals 30 damage on 10 units, he's pretty much immortal.

Am i doing this wrong?

• Robe of Demons Work
    • Events
      • Game - GDD_Event becomes Equal to 0.00
    • Conditions
      • ((Item carried by GDD_DamageSource of type Robe of Demons) is owned) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set VariableSet Robeofdemons_Point = (Position of GDD_DamageSource)
      • Unit - Set life of GDD_DamageSource to ((Life of GDD_DamageSource) x 1.03)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Robeofdemons_Point using Abilities\Spells\Items\HealingSalve\HealingSalveTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Robeofdemons_Point)
EDIT: I found the issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.