• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
One thing that really bothers me is that you can stack one of a item in ur inventory and get preety strong with minimal efforts/gold/time spent, that is really disturbing to me, the game i played a long time ago,dark nite got like 3k hp rly easily as hunter stacking some item i forgot name(some armor,forgive me I didnt rly play the game lately), Either make one item per character rule or better(if u can ofc,I dunno jack about map making),implement feature that triggers 1 weapon per character for example, and categorize all items into groups(weapon,armor,rings), ofc i agree its hard,if its that time consuming, just implement one item per character rule

Level 18
Well the items have changed a lot since you last played, Wuffle. Staff of Natures Might and Enchanted Armor used to be the best attack/armor items for the Hunters and people could stack them and become very strong very quickly.

That was the past. Those items have been nerfed and new, better, and more expensive items (Sacred Force Blade, Platinum Armor, Warden's Glaive Shard, Shadow Mask) have been introduced into the game. They are all great and offer several different benefits. This makes stacking them less desirable. Instead, getting one of each to become a more versatile Hero works much better.

The Death Knight does not have a limit on items from his shop, but they have very long cooldowns. He also cannot be the new Sacred Force Blade or Platinum Armor. There is a one item limit on the Sword of Souls as well. This is to keep him from becoming invincible. I hope to play the game with you soon so you can see how it has changed.

Level 4
he has already implemented this so that the death knight cannot pick up more than 1 of any powerful items

who says anything about DK,im talking about hunters,but whatever

I see where you are going dark nite, still it seems really unoriginal but whatever, I ll just play and see

Status
Not open for further replies.