• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Item restriction system import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i am trying to import this item restriction system [code=jass] Item Restriction System (IRS) v1.0f but it seems to give some errors,i tried to change some stuffs and it still doesn't work.. i get errors for variables names like these:
Screenshot 2021-01-22 234554.jpg
Screenshot 2021-01-22 234630.jpg

What can be done in this situation so it can be fixed?
I just need an easy system for weapons categories, like "Weapon" "Armor" "Helmet" "Boots" etc, so a hero cannot have more than 1 of each at the same time.

I use 1.28.5 WE patch

Last edited:
Level 9
Did you put the code in the map header, or in a trigger that is run at the start of the game?

Otherwise you could classify items by giving them levels. 1=weapon, 2=armor etc.
When a unit picks up an item, go through all his item slots and check if there is an item of the same level, and if so, drop the picked up item.

Level 9
A
Did you put the code in the map header, or in a trigger that is run at the start of the game?

Otherwise you could classify items by giving them levels. 1=weapon, 2=armor etc.
When a unit picks up an item, go through all his item slots and check if there is an item of the same level, and if so, drop the picked up item.
Ah, damn, now i see the map header...it's first time i see a map run something like that :D, thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.