• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Item Ideas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ok well there are
Weapons
Armor
Shields
Gloves
Rings
Necklaces
Boots
Range Weapons
Trinkets
Shoulder Pads
Helmet

All I'm looking for is
Name:(ItemName)
Rarity:Common, Unique, Rare, Artifact, Set, Rare Set ((for set items make a the whole set) atlest four peices of gear unless its a rare set than atlest 2 gear for it) MAX OF 4 pieces of gear for a Set cuz there is a ability limit on items of 4
Level: (Level Required to use the item 1-100)
Item Abilities

PS: Im not useing Jass

And to those that want to base the items from Character Stats
Heres the Stats for the hero at Level 1
Health: 325
Mana: 105
Damage: 9-19
Armor: 2
Str: 7
Agl: 7
Int: 7
Cant tell anything after that

Ok Well here is some of the stuff so far

Sheild of Bashing
+15 Armor, 10% to Stun

If your looking to get more in depth for a item PM me or just post and i'll get back to you ASAP

Last edited:
Level 18
Zeus' Might: Rare set

Thunder Tongue: Bonus attack speed, normal-high (lightning) damage
Zeus' Touch: Normal bonus strength and that ability that damages nearby enemy units (don't remember the name)
Lightning Steps: Extreme movement speed bonus, normal agility bonus
Zeus' Mentality: High intelligence bonus

Level 13
so like
atk spd +.5%, lightning damage may take a little to figure out
str +6, the cloak of flames ability
move spd +?? +5 agl
+10 int
Set 2) +3 Str
Set 4) +5 Int

Level 18
I believe there was a lightning ability like the cloak of flames.

The bonusses all depend on what's low, what's normal and what's high in your map. Some people use extreme high attributes and other use very low. So there's no way I'm able to tell that. You can just think of a decent number with low, normal or high :wink:

Level 8
Please change the values as you see fit since I have no idea how powerfull your other items are.

Name:Shield of Bashing
Rarity:Unique
Level: 10
Item Abilities: Shield bash targets, taking damage and stunning them. Also boots armor

Name: Demon Armor
Rarity:Rare
Level: 20
(This plate mail is fasioned to disguise the wearer as a demon)
Item Abilities: Grants +15 armor and a aura of frear reducing attack damage of nearby enemies

Name:Spined Shield
Rarity: Unique
Item Abilities: +4 armor and fires a spine in target direction when used, dealing damage in a line.

Name: Winged Shield
Level: 30
Item Abilities: +10 armor and grants the wearer the ability to fly to target point

Name:Flame Tongue (Sword)
Rarity: Rare
Level: 25
Item Abilities: +30 damage Grants Inceneration (bonus stacking damage + targets explode on death

Name: Frost Brand (Sword)
Level: 25
Item Abilities: +20 damage slow targets 25%

Name: Holy Avenger (Sword)
Rarity:Artifact
Level: 70
Item Abilities:+150 damage, Allows caster to cast holy light, Grants +2 devotion aura

Name: Nine Lives Stealer (rapier)
Rarity: Rare
Level: 35
Item Abilities: Boost damage by 20% and grants critical strike 10% x3 damage. When used, kill target non-hero instantly granting its life to the user. Has 9 charges. A bit imba.

Name: Oathbow
Level: 65
Item Abilities: Increase attack speed by 100%. When used the user takes an oath to kill target, and takes 5 damage per second untill target is killed . While under the effects attacks deal +70 damage againts that target but -35 to all other targets

Name: Shatterspike (sword)
Level: 30
Item Abilities: Attacks deal +15 damage and reduce target's armor by 5

Name:Ring of Invisibility
Item Abilities: Turns caster insisible

Name: Ring of Shooting Stars
Level: 45
Item Abilities: Can shoot a ball of energy dealing damage. Has 4 charges. Charges return after 180 seconds.

Name: Rod of Cancellation
Item Abilities: Cast dispell magic in a area as well as silence.

Name:Shield of Prator
Rarity:Artifact
Level: 80
Item Abilities: +75 Armor. Grants divine shield.

Name: The Hand of Vecna
Rarity: Artiact
Level: 100
Item Abilities: +500% mana regeneration. +75 Intelligence

Name: The Eye of Vecna
Item Abilities: Grants True Sight. +100 Intelligence. When used: Petrification (Turn target unit to stone pementanly. Like stun but with a duration of 0 (permenant)) Cooldown: 30. Stuns heroes for 9 seconds instead.

If the hero has both the hand and the eye of vecna. Non of its spells has cooldowns.

Sword of Kas
Level: 90
Item Abilities: +500 Damage. 35% chance to deal x10 times damage. Legend has it that this sword was used by a leutenant who betryed Vecna and used it cut out Vecna's eye and slice of his hand.

Deck of Many Things
Level: 50
Item Abilities: When used on of the following things happen (detemened by triggers)

1: The user dies.
2: The user gains 3 levels
3: The user lose 3 levels
4: The user gain +10 to all stats
5: The user lose 10 to all stats
6: Summon a very powerfull hostile demon
7: Summon a very powerfull allied angle attacking enemies
8: The gains a random artifact
9: The user loses all its gold
10: Multipy the users gold with 2
11: Stun the user for 10 seconds.
12: Grants a special potion (can't be sold or dropped) which heals 10000 life and mana.
13: The user gains a anc of reincarnation
... Be creative and add your own effects as well

The deck has 10-20 charges when picked up and even though it is a artifact there is several decks across the map.

Cursed Long Sword:
Its description is like any normal long sword,but can't be dropped and adds a -30 to damage.

Cursed Armor of Clumsyness
Its description is like any normal armor, but can't be dropped and adds -20 to agility and -10 to armor

Cursed items can only be removed by doing something... Quest related... I don't know be creative and get an idea that fits your map.

Um Is that enough or do you want more?

Level 13
Venca things seem good Depending how many sets and other things they end up being i may make it into a Artifact Set/Super Rare Set

For some ranged weapons:
*Add a chance to headshot the target, causing a random effect depending on the weapon.
*Example effects:
->Bleeding: Damage over time (blood effects).
->Crush/break armour: -x armour for y seconds (use an effect like the death animation of the ancient protector missile maybe).
->Magic Arrow: Chance to burn some mana away.
Similar effects are for meele weapons possible.
Maybe a chance to hit the legs, reducing movementspeed.
A chance to hit arms, reducing attackspeed.
A chance to hit the head, burning mana?

Level 13
its just a normal single player RPG
Currectly makeing the Zues' Might Set cause its basic but still has some cool things to it like the lightning version of cloak of flames

Level 3
One more quick question before I start throwing ideas....

What is considered good and bad... Like does the starting shit give you absolutely nothing... or what.... Some sort of an example would be great... But like a basic example of equipment attributes (not necessarily what it does) for every 20 levels or so would be great... just kinda need to have something to set as a standard

Level 13
Start Gear is the base of makeing the makeable gear.
Rarier the item better it is for its level
Set items have extra effects for having all 2,4,6,all the pieces of gear
sets must have 2-8 pieces of gear

Level 3
Ok... So give me a quick example (if its available).... What is like your health when you are lv1, and at lv 50, and at lv 100 (Without any items or buffs)... Same goes for armor and damage... If you have these stats it would help greatly so I know how to balance everything in accordance

Level 13
cant really say at anything really higher than 1 the stats change as you change your class
But heres the Stats for the hero at Level 1
Health: 325
Mana: 105
Damage: 9-19
Armor: 2
Str: 7
Agl: 7
Int: 7

Level 13
OK well heres the newest Set
Demon's Deal
Demon Wings: -5 Armor, -2health per second
Claw of Evil: +50 Damage
Touch of Poison: Poison
Full Set: -3 Armor, +55 Damage, Poison

With the way im trying to balance my game like +30 Damage makes a big difference
so the +55 from this sorta needed a problem to go along with it. If i didnt add -? Armor than people would be able to fight monsters stonger than them and win without much trouble

Level 13
Ok the Copper Crown is done
i'll throw a picture of it up later
now the Demons Deal Set is done too

Last edited:
Level 8
I just had this AWESOME idea. You should have one item that has intelligence. Let me explain with my example (and use it if you want). Feel free to change the names/history/abilities as you see fit.

Akrin, the slayer of dragons

Akrin was an adventurer, who underwent an never ending quest to obtain immortality. He became a hero after saving the land, when threatened by a ancient black dragon and tales of his deeds spread through the lands. It was in the dragons treasure that he found the acient gem of wishes, which according to legend grants the wearer one and only one wish. It was then when akrin asked for immortality and in turn he was turned into a sword, altough it still maintains its ability to speak.

Akrin grants:
+10% damage
+5% attack speed
10% evasion

You can also use the blade apon which it ask you to undergo a certain quest, if you do not undergo the quest the blade is immediatly droped.

After quest completed Akrin grants:
+30% damage
+15% attack speed
+30% evasion

You might also make that on several ocasions it gives good quest related advice if you completed the quest.

Also some other items:

Scarab of Death:

+8 intelligence
-4 dexterity
-4 strenght

When used remove the scarab of death from the heroes inventory and creates a death scarab. The scarab has a 25% chance to be neutral hostile and 75% chance to be allied. If killed it drops the death scarab item. The death scarab deals 10-50 damage, has 200 life, 50% evasion and vampiric aura 20%. You can remove the chance that it is hostile.

Armor of Insanity:

Grants +10 armor
Reduces intelligence by 10
Grants the user the ability to cast Insanity (Soul burn, but allies also. Reduced damage/duration and a bonus instead of an penalty (use negative numbers) on attack and movementspeed)

Level 5
Name:Magical Toy Ship
Level:6
Item Abilities: Allow user to transform into a toy ship when in water to cross expanses of water.

Hmm,

Is this version better?:

Name: Magical Toy Ship
Model: Scaled down Doodad Ship
Rarity: Unique - Can be found only once, cannot be sold.
Level: 60
Item Abilities: Allows user to transform into a toy ship when in water to cross expanses of water (The user can still be attacked in boat mode, and will die unless in shallow water in which case the player would return to normal and lose the item, the item could then be respawned else where)

Level 13
now thats a great idea
um i;m srry guys due to the point thati've asked around n ppl r telling me the same thing to make my own terrain it could be a while be4 the game is released so you can keep comeing up with ideas but right now i need to work on makeing the terrain so i can add in these good ideas

Level 11
Name: Wanderer's Solace
Rarity: Artifact
Level: 65
Description: A powerful magical stone conjured through alchemy years ago. The creator however was mislead about the power of the stone - he believed that it could be used for enslaving people to do his malicious bidding. However the stone was never intended to be used as an evil tool, but just on the contrary - to aid a traveler along his way, rejuvenating his energy and giving him the strength to keep going on. The creator believed that to be useless and threw away the stone. Since then, the stone has passed the hands of many owners and many travelers have found it and lost it during their journeys.
Abilities: Increases the health regeneration of the wearer with 10 hp/sec. Also increases the mana regeneration with 5 mana per second. Once in a while, the stone can be used to replenish a certain amount of health (and mana, if you wish). Also it may increase the health and mana of the wearer with a certain amount.

Sorry if it doesn't sound cool or anything, I know it isn't very original, but that's what it came to mind >< The main idea is to be a really nifty little helper-stone that helps you with any health/mana issues. Also sorry if the description is kinda long, but I got carried away >< It's stupid, I know [: If I have any better ideas in the future, I will drop by and try a little bit better next time.

Level 4
An idea if u still need it:

Name: Eye of Minerva
Item Abilities: 10% crit and 7 Intelligence

(the crit because Minerva is the the goddess of warriors and the intelligence for her wisdom, feel free to use it how u want.)

Level 11
Name: Axe-Whip of Titarinus
Rarity: Artifact
Description: One of a kind weapon that was wielded by the Dark Lord of the Abyss, Titarinus. It looks like a large whip, except a large axe construct is at the tip of the whip. It is surprisingly light, even lighter than a regular one handed sword. However, it hits its enemies with such brute force, that they are stunned (as you recently discovered). It also has an odd aura about it....

Buffs: Grants you a 15% stun chance, 15% chance to crit (2x dmg), +5 to all stats, +10 dmg, +50% attk speed increase, Aura of the Abyssal Lord (+movement speed and 10 hp per sec) and allows the hero to attack from a short distance (instead of melee, now he has 300 attack range or something)

I was thinking this could be an end game weapon, seeing as i made it quite powerful. However, i dunno how strong the hero is at level 100, so if you need to make it stronger you can.

Name: Heart of the Bleeding Howl
Level: 75
Description: Legends told of a never-ending scream that would emanate from entrane of the abyss. Now everyone, enemies and allies, quiver in fear, which leaves them open for attack. You now possess the source of the scream, and with it, newfound power.

Buffs: All enemies' atk dmg is reduced by 20% and movement speed by 10%. All allies' atk dmg is reduced by 10% and attk speed reduced by 10%. Also grants +15 dmg.

This one is basically meant to be a trinket.

Well, that is all i will give you, as i dont wanna give away too many ideas cuz i wanna use some of them in my map :mwahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.