• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Ideas Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
A Factory by Chizume
Item Ideas

[PRODUCTION CURRENTLY ON HOLD]
Note that this thread is not sorted properly and the items are
a little here and there. I apologize for this, I will collect them
and organize them soon enough. For now I just advice you to
take a minute or two to look through the thread.
f2b75cfd76134e2c748195b.png

Chizume at work in her cute little factory.
This factory is dedicated to primarily coming up with item ideas, but sometimes (I guess if requested) they could be made and put in a map. I believe we've all been there. You've had so many great ideas but when you realize you need another 40 items you just get tired of brainstorming.

I will update this whenever I can or feel like it. I will try to regularly put the items created for requests in the main post to create an archive for you to browse.

Requesting
Request items if you'd like, but before that; ask yourself if you really need a brand new item or if you can use already existing ones. Of course I do understand you if you would want new rare and unique items for your map but give a thought to the common items. If you decide to request please try to fill in as much as possible of the following questions to avoid misunderstading.

Amount How many items?
Types Which categories? Maybe you have already created many common ones on your own for instance.
Complexity What level of complexity would you like to have your items on? Simple static values or more complex ones based on maximum health or amount of units nearby, for example.
Use Will the game they are used for contain units, or perhaps only Heroes? Should they contain other stats than the ordinary ones?

Primary credit goes to the makers of the icons!

Requests
1.Saif(In Progress)
2.Evil seal(Impending)
3. (Open Slot)
4. (Open Slot)
5. (Open Slot)

Ebook-icon.png
Video-icon.png
Document-icon.png
Trinkets

icons_1211_btn.jpg
Simple Ring
Uncommon
+2 Magic Damage
+4% Magic Damage Reduction

icons_1222_btn.jpg
Seashell Necklace
Uncommon
+3 Intelligence
Blocks a negative spell every 60 seconds.

icons_1228_btn.jpg
Deathly Chimes
Rare
+5 Magic Damage
Increases magic damage by 1 per enemy
unit within 500 yards range.

icons_1221_btn.jpg
Chizume's Moonshard
Enchanted
+11 Magic Damage
+17% Magic Damage Reduction

Armors
icons_12423_btn.jpg
Leather Tunic
Common
+2 Defense

icons_12417_btn.jpg
Sturdy Chestpiece
Common
+4 Defense

icons_12571_btn.jpg
Wizard's Hat
Uncommon
+1 Defense
+4 Intelligence
+0.25 Mana Regeneration

icons_12346_btn.jpg
Golden Platemail
Uncommon
+9 Defense
+12% Physical Damage Reduction
+0.5 Health Regeneration

Weapons
icons_739_btn.jpg
Fleixble Bow
Common
+2 Physical Damage
15% chance on hit to deal 1.55x damage.

icons_12856_btn.jpg
Battle Axe
Common
+3 Physical Damage

icons_12845_btn.jpg
War Axe
Common
+2 Physical Damage
Reduces target armor by 1 for 2 seconds.

icons_753_btn.jpg
Sharp Daggers
Common
+1 Physical Damage
+7% Attack Speed

Additional Magical Items

icons_12560_btn.jpg
Staff of Frost
Enchanted
+23 Intelligence
Spell hits reduces target's attack and movement speed
by 1% per Intelligence of Hero for 2 seconds.

icons_12562_btn.jpg
Staff of Flames
Enchanted
+23 Intelligence
Spell hits deals 7 magic damage per Intelligence of Hero
over 5 seconds.

icons_12563_btn.jpg
Staff of Regrowth
Enchanted
+23 Intelligence
Spell hits restores 4 health per Intelligence of Hero over
3 seconds.
First Shipment
Requested by jokerman10000
airshipicon.png

icons_1419_btn.jpg
Hatchet of Copperdeath
Rare
+34 Strength
Attacks reduce armor by 1 for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 8 times.
Upon 8 stacks the target is stunned for 1.5 seconds.

icons_13110_btn.jpg
Dualblade of the Thirster
Rare
+40 Damage
+15% Lifesteal
Unit kills permanently grants +0.3 lifesteal, while Hero kills grants +1.2. Bonus cap at 15%.

icons_702_btn.jpg
Owlsight Blunderbus
Enchanted
+9 Agility
+18 Intelligence
Use: Grants the user Precision which grants 100% chance to do 1.8x damage and never miss but slows attack speed by 60% for 7 seconds. Also reveals nearby invisible units for the time. Has a 55 seconds cooldown.

icons_1076_btn.jpg
Ragged Cloak
Common
+1 Armor
+2 Agility
+24 Movement Speed

icons_3257_btn.jpg
Viking Helm
Uncommon
+4 Armor
+6 Stength
+12% Attack Speed

icons_4120_btn.jpg
Orb of the Prisoner
Rare
+75% Mana Regeneration
Use: Summons an untouchable Faerie whose attacks burn mana. The Faerie randomly flies around at the location for 35 seconds. However, it only remains your ally for 0.2 seconds per Intelligence of the Hero. Has a 110 seconds cooldown.

icons_1455_btn.jpg
Noh Mask
Enchanted
Use: Allows the user to instantly turn invisible for 7 seconds. The invisibility breaks upon attack or casting. Also silences nearby units (including self, allies and enemies) for 3 seconds. Has a 45 seconds cooldown.

icons_13020_btn.jpg
Flight Sandals
Enchanted
+50 Movement Speed1
Grants the Hero +0.25 Movement Speed for every stat (including bonuses) of the Hero.

icons_11154_btn.jpg
Royal Robe
Enchanted
+700 Health
Increases regeneration by 0.2% of the maximum health of the Hero.

icons_11088_btn.jpg
Holy Tome
Rare
Increases health regeneration of nearby allies by 4% for every nearby ally and reduces health regeneration of nearby enemies by 4% for every nearby enemy.
Use: Heals an allied unit anywhere on the map for 20% of their missing health.

icons_10815_btn.jpg
Gold Coated Hand
Rare
Grants a 20% chance to block 30 damage when attacked.
Increases armor by 0.1 for every Strength of the Hero.
Use: Punches a single enemy target stunning it for 2 seconds.

icons_9607_btn.jpg
Amulet of Abaddon
Unique
Deals 1% of maximum health every other second to the carrier of the item.
Use: Shreds a target enemy dealing 25% of the target's current health magic damage and gives 50% of it to the user. Also puts Hollow debuff on the target which dispels all buffs and stops all healing and regeneration effects for 5 seconds. Has a 90 seconds cooldown.

Second Shipment
Requested by Leak-
airshipicon.png
Usable Items
icons_13632_btn.jpg
Voidling's Hourglass
Enchanted
+14 Intelligence
Use: Stuns all enemy units on the map for 0.75 seconds. After the duration the targets are affected by Aftershock which reduces movement speed and attack rate to 20% of the original value. Movement speed and attack rate is regained over 4 seconds. Aftershock can be dispelled. Has a 150 seconds cooldown.

icons_13531_btn.jpg
Duelist's Gladius
Rare
+19 Damage
Use: Challenges an enemy Hero reducing all damage done from sources that are not the challenged target by 20% and increases damage done to the challenged target by the same amount. Also reduces the duration of stun, snare and slow effects by 30%. Each time the user is damaged his crowd-control is further increased by 10%. Lasts for 5 seconds. Has a 110 seconds cooldown.

icons_13329_btn.jpg
Mask of the Cougar Elder
Rare
Grants the carrier of the item 40% transparency.
Use: Puts the user in the Cougar Elder state for 10 seconds. Attacks made by the user increase Agility by 1 and spells cast by the user increase Agility by 3. Bonus Agility is lost and reset upon leaving the Cougar Elder state. Has a 120 seconds cooldown.

icons_5523_btn.jpg
Ice Princess Tiara
Enchanted
Upon being damaged the movement speed and attack rate by the damaging unit is reduced by 4% for 3 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. Upon reaching 10 stacks the damaging unit is knocked back a short distance from the carrier of the item.
Use: Freezes the user making it untouchable and invulnerable for 2 seconds. Also puts 10 stacks of the passive slow to nearby enemy units. Has a 100 seconds cooldown.

icons_10955_btn.jpg
Vodoun Mask
Enchanted
Increases the duration of stun, fear, slow, silence, snare and taunt effects caused by the carrier by 20%.
Use: Instantly damages an enemy target Hero anywhere on the map dealing 140 plus 25 per Level of Hero spell damage. Has a 190 seconds cooldown.

Consumable Items
icons_13353_btn.jpg
Mystic Potion
Enchanted
Use: Increases spell damage by 17% for 180 seconds. After the duration the user is affected by Mystic Sickness reducing its health and mana regeneration by 30% for 45 seconds. Cannot be dispelled. Has a 300 seconds cooldown.

icons_11209_btn.jpg
Silver Shuriken
Uncommon
Use: Throws a shuriken at an enemy unit dealing 125 normal damage. For every 1% missing health of target enemy the shuriken deals 1% additional spell damage. Has a 40 seconds cooldown.

icons_5724_btn.jpg
Flask of Bear's Blood
Enchanted
Use: Restores 20% of maximum health of the user to the user over 15 seconds. Also grants 10 damage and reduces damage taken by 10% for 100 seconds which decays by 1 damage and 1% damage reduction every 10 second. Has a 180 seconds cooldown.

Third Shipment
Made for Skycraft
airshipicon.png
Polearm/Spear Items
icons_710_btn.jpg
Twinblade Halberd
Enchanted
+17 Strength
+9 Damage
Has a 27% chance upon being hit to counter the attacking opponent by instantly dealing a normal attack. Applies on hit effects.

icons_7445_btn.jpg
Maelac's Lance
Rare
+36 Damage
Attacks dealt to an opponent deals 12% of the enemy target's maximum health and applies a Demoralized debuff on target. Demoralized reduces attack rate and movement speed by 10% and lasts for 7 seconds.
A target already affected by Demoralized cannot be affected by the proc.

icons_714_btn.jpg
Shuhari Spear
Rare
+16 Agility
Every fourth attack sweeps and deals normal damage to targets from left to right around the user. Deals 10% less damage for each target it pass through to a minimum of 30% of normal damage.
Use: Increases attack rate by 140% for 3 seconds.

Fourth Shipment
Requested by CeDiL
airshipicon.png
New Items
icons_1093_btn.jpg
Bloodwolf Fang
Enchanted
+36% Attack Speed
Attacks deal 2% of target max health in magic damage.

icons_883_btn.jpg
Great Bear Hide
Rare
+8 Armor
+4 Strength
+340 Health
Has a 40% chance to reduce damage taken by 34 upon hit.

icons_665_btn.jpg
Minotauros Horns
Rare
+17 Strength
Each attack stores a Rage buff which increases damage by 1 for 4 seconds. Upon reaching 10 charges the item is enraged.

+
icons_590_btn.jpg
Minotauros Enraged Horns
Rare
+17 Strength
+10 Damage
Every sixth attack stuns the target for 0.5 seconds and knocks it back a short distance.
Use: Unleashes the strength of the enraged Minotauros increasing damage by 7% of maximum health and reduces damage taken by 50% for 8 seconds. After unleash the item will return to its unraged state.

icons_3444_btn.jpg
Sharpened Claws
Uncommon
+4 Damage
+7% Attack Speed
Attacks reduces armor of the target by 1 and stacks up to 5 times.

14th November 2011
- Added the Changelog tab.
- Placed created items in the Archive tab in chronological order.
- Added a notifier for the thread's current production status.

Last edited:
Level 13
As far as I'm concerned there should be a thread like this for Heroes and Items and they should be stickied.
Would help for those that need ideas for heroes and items but can't come up with anything.

No offense of the Staff of Regrowth but 14 health per Intelligence is a bit over powered for INT characters
thats 322 health over 3 seconds.
Either a mid-high CD would be required or less health

Level 11
New Items (12)
Requested by jokerman10000

icons_1419_btn.jpg
Hatchet of Copperdeath
Rare
+34 Strength
Attacks reduce armor by 1 for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 8 times.
Upon 8 stacks the target is stunned for 1.5 seconds.

icons_13110_btn.jpg
Rare
+40 Damage
+15% Lifesteal
Unit kills permanently grants +0.3 lifesteal, while Hero kills grants +1.2. Bonus cap at 15%.

icons_702_btn.jpg
Owlsight Blunderbus
Enchanted
+9 Agility
+18 Intelligence
Use: Grants the user Precision which grants 100% chance to do 1.8x damage and never miss but slows attack speed by 60% for 7 seconds. Also reveals nearby invisible units for the time. Has a 55 seconds cooldown.

icons_1076_btn.jpg
Ragged Cloak
Common
+1 Armor
+2 Agility
+24 Movement Speed1

icons_3257_btn.jpg
Viking Helm
Uncommon
+4 Armor
+6 Stength
+12% Attack Speed

icons_4120_btn.jpg
Orb of the Prisoner
Rare
+75% Mana Regeneration
Use: Summons an untouchable Faerie2 whose attacks burn mana. The Faerie randomly flies around at the location for 35 seconds. However, it only remains your ally for 0.2 seconds per Intelligence of the Hero. Has a 110 seconds cooldown.

icons_1455_btn.jpg
Noh Mask
Enchanted
Use: Allows the user to instantly turn invisible for 7 seconds. The invisibility breaks upon attack or casting. Also silences nearby units (including self, allies and enemies) for 3 seconds. Has a 45 seconds cooldown.

icons_13020_btn.jpg
Flight Sandals
Enchanted
+50 Movement Speed1
Grants the Hero +0.25 Movement Speed for every stat (including bonuses) of the Hero.

icons_11154_btn.jpg
Royal Robe
Enchanted
+700 Health
Increases regeneration by 0.2% of the maximum health of the Hero.

icons_11088_btn.jpg
Holy Tome
Rare
Increases health regeneration of nearby allies by 4% for every nearby ally and reduces health regeneration of nearby enemies by 4% for every nearby enemy.
Use: Heals an allied unit anywhere on the map for 20% of their missing health.

icons_10815_btn.jpg
Gold Coated Hand
Rare
Grants a 20% chance to block 30 damage when attacked.
Increases armor by 0.1 for every Strength of the Hero.
Use: Punches a single enemy target stunning it for 2 seconds.

icons_9607_btn.jpg
Amulet of Abaddon
Unique
Deals 1% of maximum health every other second to the carrier of the item.
Use: Shreds a target enemy dealing 25% of the target's current health magic damage and gives 50% of it to the user. Also puts Hollow debuff on the target which dispels all buffs and stops all healing and regeneration effects for 5 seconds. Has a 90 seconds cooldown.

Alrightie then, here are some new cool items! Use whichever ones you like. I'd also appreciate some feedback. Which items are dull, which are nice, etc. If you see any typos or descriptions you don't understand please point them out.
  1. Item ability movement speed does not stack, thus I advice you to make a custom movement speed bonus using triggers.
  2. I suggest using Faerie Dragon model, scale it to 0.5 or such and give it locust plus the passive mana burn attack ability plus giving it wander ability.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Level 11
the Owlsight Blunderbus should give int, because owls are symbols for intelligence/wisdom:)

nice icons:)

Yep. You're right as always. Thank you :)

Owlsight Blunderbus
  • Reduced Agility bonus from 12 to 9.
  • Added Intelligence bonus of 18.

Silly Chizume!
You can't create a factory within a factory! It's so illogical.

The item ideas aren't bad though.

U r a hurtig me felings :(

I AM ILLOGICAL, and it won't stop me from making these ideas! Those items there took me 2-3 hours, I skipped two classes for it. But it's lots of fun :)

Level 17
You know what, I'm going to make one of these for Heroes just to counter this thread for all your cupcakes.
And to help out users.
:D

Level 5
Hey!

Could you come up with some suggested ~5 utility items that don't have recipes? Just simple but useful items use for singular purposes, but very effectively so. (like blink-dagger etc)

Also looking for some(~5) unused ideas for consumables!

Level 11
About that regeneration book: Does the 4% slowdown stack 4*number of enemies (so two enemies would be 0.08), or 4% of the previous (two enemies would be 0.056)?

It is additive.

I base almost all my concepts on additive numbers. I find it is a lot easier to do the math in your head to see if an item is viable or not in the heat of a game.

Hey!

Could you come up with some suggested ~5 utility items that don't have recipes? Just simple but useful items use for singular purposes, but very effectively so. (like blink-dagger etc)

Also looking for some(~5) unused ideas for consumables!

Still need those items? If so, what rarity should they be (need to determine the power and complexity of the items)?

This seems pretty useful. I'll have to check it out often :)

Glad you like it. I will try to be on more often now. Have had a big break from WE and games in general.

Level 5
Still need those items? If so, what rarity should they be (need to determine the power and complexity of the items)?
An even mix of static values + medium complex/power is fine. More interested in seeing some creative abilities for the items, like Blunderbus's Precision and Amulet of Abbadon's active!

Level 11
New Items (5+3)
Requested by Leak-
Usable Items
icons_13632_btn.jpg
Voidling's Hourglass
Enchanted
+14 Intelligence
Use: Stuns all enemy units on the map for 0.75 seconds. After the duration the targets are affected by Aftershock which reduces movement speed and attack rate to 20% of the original value. Movement speed and attack rate is regained over 4 seconds. Aftershock can be dispelled. Has a 150 seconds cooldown.

icons_13531_btn.jpg
Duelist's Gladius
Rare
+19 Damage
Use: Challenges an enemy Hero reducing all damage done from sources that are not the challenged target by 20% and increases damage done to the challenged target by the same amount. Also reduces the duration of stun, snare and slow effects by 30%. Each time the user is damaged his crowd-control is further increased by 10%. Lasts for 5 seconds. Has a 110 seconds cooldown.

icons_13329_btn.jpg
Mask of the Cougar Elder
Rare
Grants the carrier of the item 40% transparency.
Use: Puts the user in the Cougar Elder state for 10 seconds. Attacks made by the user increase Agility by 1 and spells cast by the user increase Agility by 3. Bonus Agility is lost and reset upon leaving the Cougar Elder state. Has a 120 seconds cooldown.

icons_5523_btn.jpg
Ice Princess Tiara
Enchanted
Upon being damaged the movement speed and attack rate by the damaging unit is reduced by 4% for 3 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. Upon reaching 10 stacks the damaging unit is knocked back a short distance from the carrier of the item.
Use: Freezes the user making it untouchable and invulnerable for 2 seconds. Also puts 10 stacks of the passive slow to nearby enemy units. Has a 100 seconds cooldown.

icons_10955_btn.jpg
Vodoun Mask
Enchanted
Increases the duration of stun, fear, slow, silence, snare and taunt effects caused by the carrier by 20%.
Use: Instantly damages an enemy target Hero anywhere on the map dealing 140 plus 25 per Level of Hero spell damage. Has a 190 seconds cooldown.

Consumable Items
icons_13353_btn.jpg
Mystic Potion
Enchanted
Use: Increases spell damage by 17% for 180 seconds. After the duration the user is affected by Mystic Sickness reducing its health and mana regeneration by 30% for 45 seconds. Cannot be dispelled. Has a 300 seconds cooldown.

icons_11209_btn.jpg
Silver Shuriken
Uncommon
Use: Throws a shuriken at an enemy unit dealing 125 normal damage. For every 1% missing health of target enemy the shuriken deals 1% additional spell damage. Has a 40 seconds cooldown.

icons_5724_btn.jpg
Flask of Bear's Blood
Enchanted
Use: Restores 20% of maximum health of the user to the user over 15 seconds. Also grants 10 damage and reduces damage taken by 10% for 100 seconds which decays by 1 damage and 1% damage reduction every 10 second. Has a 180 seconds cooldown.

I see that I have used crowd-control reduction here more than once, which is probably inspiration from League of Legends (played it some lately). Other than that the items should be pretty warcraftish and possible to make with not too advanced GUI triggers.

As you see I have made 5 usable items and 3 consumable items. If you want I will make more in some hours or tomorrow. As of now I need to get a bit of food and go to school.

If you find typos or strangely formulated sentences, incoherencies or descriptions that make no sense please point them out (been writing without spellcheck).

I enjoyed making these and hope you like them :)

EDIT: Oh I see I missed to reply to your post Blindman. As of now the amount requests are not that high and thus managable with only one person. I will however remember to ask you if requests would increase.

Last edited:
Level 19
Hey, I need help on modern day items. Like guns, grenades, etc. Cause I dont have any knowledge on guns or modern day weapons.
Say around 5 - 10. Most of them could be just guns and they have no abilities but maybe only stuff like fast reload, fast shooting, etc. I would prefer if maybe majority are guns then others are items like grenades, suits. But please no medkits.

Level 11
I didn't find this useful - there is a lack of polearm/spear items.
Oh you.

New Items (3)
Polearm/Spear Items
icons_710_btn.jpg
Twinblade Halberd
Enchanted
+17 Strength
+9 Damage
Has a 27% chance upon being hit to counter the attacking opponent by instantly dealing a normal attack. Applies on hit effects.

icons_7445_btn.jpg
Maelac's Lance
Rare
+36 Damage
Attacks dealt to an opponent deals 12% of the enemy target's maximum health and applies a Demoralized debuff on target. Demoralized reduces attack rate and movement speed by 10% and lasts for 7 seconds.
A target already affected by Demoralized cannot be affected by the proc.

icons_714_btn.jpg
Shuhari Spear
Rare
+16 Agility
Every fourth attack sweeps and deals normal damage to targets from left to right around the user. Deals 10% less damage for each target it pass through to a minimum of 30% of normal damage.
Use: Increases attack rate by 140% for 3 seconds.

Hey, I need help on modern day items. Like guns, grenades, etc. Cause I dont have any knowledge on guns or modern day weapons.
Say around 5 - 10. Most of them could be just guns and they have no abilities but maybe only stuff like fast reload, fast shooting, etc. I would prefer if maybe majority are guns then others are items like grenades, suits. But please no medkits.

I do not have any knowledge of modern weapons either and I seriously don't know what to give them for stats and such. Also there are very few good icons for modern weaponry here at THW. But check out my attempt below. I'll give you three for now to see whether you like the concepts or want something different. I must tell you though, I am really not the best person to counsel when it comes to modern weapons as I couldn't care less about modern warfare :)

New Items (3)
Requested by Blindman
Modern Weapons
icons_8484_btn.jpg
Captain's Glock
Uncommon
+11% Reload Speed
+23% Movement Speed
Every first bullet of a magazine has a 30% chance to critically hit an enemy dealing 55% bonus damage.

icons_7226_btn.jpg
LR 300
Common
+54% Attack Rate
+7% Accuracy
Use: Focuses on a single target for three bullets dealing 20% increased damage on each shot to the target. On the third hit bullet the target will be incapacitated making it unable to attack and move for 1.25 seconds. Has a 70 seconds cooldown.

icons_6993_btn.jpg
Uzi
Common
+36% Attack Rate
Use: Rapidly empties the magazine shooting a storm of bullets at a target area dealing 5% less damage for each bullet left in the magazine. Does not apply on hit effects.
Requires at least four bullets left in magazine. Has a 90 seconds cooldown.
Please keep the style your are currently on, do not make any anime or futuristic items.

I used hidden tag on it, style remains the same though. Don't be mad :3

Last edited:
Level 11
I would like to request a pack of items a bear, a boar and a wolf could use, i mean claws and hides not swords and armors, if you find it interesting tell me.
Work will be credited.

Going to bed now but, I'll be on it; first thing tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh my, totally forgot; had some issues here. But I will do them just fyi!

Last edited:
Level 11
good items ! i will surely use them on my map and i added rep to you xD
and have some requests too
Amount - Your Choice xD
Types - Common , Uncommon
Complexity - Simple Static Values
Use - Heroes Only :)
thank you in advance and credits will surely be given ;))

Level 11
New Items (4+1)
Requested by CeDiL
New Items
icons_1093_btn.jpg
Bloodwolf Fang
Enchanted
+36% Attack Speed
Attacks deal 2% of target max health in magic damage.

icons_883_btn.jpg
Great Bear Hide
Rare
+8 Armor
+4 Strength
+340 Health
Has a 40% chance to reduce damage taken by 34 upon hit.

icons_665_btn.jpg
Minotauros Horns
Rare
+17 Strength
Each attack stores a Rage buff which increases damage by 1 for 4 seconds. Upon reaching 10 charges the item is enraged.

+
icons_590_btn.jpg
Minotauros Enraged Horns
Rare
+17 Strength
+10 Damage
Every sixth attack stuns the target for 0.5 seconds and knocks it back a short distance.
Use: Unleashes the strength of the enraged Minotauros increasing damage by 7% of maximum health and reduces damage taken by 50% for 8 seconds. After unleash the item will return to its unraged state.

icons_3444_btn.jpg
Sharpened Claws
Uncommon
+4 Damage
+7% Attack Speed
Attacks reduces armor of the target by 1 and stacks up to 5 times.

Excuse me if these are not what you are looking for. And excuse me for the megadelay. Also excuse me, because I was drunk when doing these, lol. Wow, it was really difficult to find icons that matches the concept. I did my best for these few items. My new idea is to make just a few items and then ask whether these are in the right direction. If yes I'll gladly make more. If not please do explain what you'd like different. Hope you enjoy them.

Level 9
The items are really awesome. Thank you very much. I'm very glad that we think in the same direction, theese are exactly the items i was looking for. I also really like the Minotauros Horns, the idea is extremely original, the only thing i would change is the amount of charges required for enragement, but that's not really an issue. The icons fit them all really good. However if you find it difficult to find icons i could send you a bunch. Just focus on the ones you find attractive.
Excuse me for my delayed answer, i had some awesome time at the sea.

The alcohol is a real treasure for creation, my best ideas used to come when i was high, but that was long ago...

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi, Chizume
Nice factory, and exactly what i need :D
Me and a friend are making a AoS with all spells at level 1. Anyway, we have come to the stage where we need an nice amount of items for the map ;) so i came to ask you.

We have alot of common items but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more, and we need alot of rare/recipe items. About 8-18 items would be great and i will give you feedback and credits for helping me out.

Your favorite seal
Evil seal

Level 11
fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
fhorizontals.png
fhorizontals.png
fhorizontals.png
fhorizontals.png

fverticals.png
Chizume's Specialites

Art-of-Chemistry-icon.png
"The sun was shining through the windows of Chizume's little factory. It was a bright autumn morning, a tad chilly still, but the sun had just risen and no clouds were to be seen. There were rarely customers this early so Chizume decided to experiment for herself. She walked down the stairs from the shop to the actual workspace she had in her basement."

I just wanted to do something with recipes/tech tree so I dedicated some time creating a somewhat pretty tree; so here are the basics! I know they're not perfect, but they'll do for now.​

fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
dualblade.png
fhorizontals.png
fcornerleftbottom.png

fverticals.png
51x51placeholder.png
29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png

daggers.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
bearflask.png

51x51placeholder.png
Hatchet of Copperdeath
fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
copperdeath.png
fhorizontals.png
fcornerleftbottom.png

fverticals.png
51x51placeholder.png
29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png

waraxe.png
51x29placeholder.png
fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
halberd.png
fhorizontals.png
fcornerleftbottom.png

29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png
51x51placeholder.png
29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png

29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
ringf.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
axee.png

51x51placeholder.png
Recipe Template #3
fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
29x29placeholder.png
fhorizontals.png
fcornerleftbottom.png

fverticals.png
51x51placeholder.png
29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png

29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png

51x51placeholder.png
Recipe Template #4
fcornertest.png
fhorizontals.png
29x29placeholder.png
fhorizontals.png
fcornerleftbottom.png

fverticals.png
51x51placeholder.png
29x51placeholder.png
51x51placeholder.png
fverticals.png

29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png
51x29placeholder.png
29x29placeholder.png

*For information about the items, see original post.

hey, i was about to making one item factory also!

you do a nice job with this incons and colours and all :)

rep +

Lol, me too i was thinking about create a thread like this ^^
Gj Chizume for do it so nicely.

Except this, i need some items for my aos map.

Map Kind : AoS
Map Theme : War3-like
Use : Hero Only

Consumables Items :
Number : Between 2 and 6
Style : No life/mana potions (i have ever) and no gem of vision (i've ever it).
Originality : Maybe 2 or 3 traditionnal, then others originals.
Price : Cheap Items.
Complexity : Can be complex, but not too much.

Weapons :
Number : Between 2 and 8
Style : Items combination (don't preoccupate of which items you need, i'll found them alone ^^) or nice non-combination item. Any stats-specific, they can be for intelligence heroes, strenght, agility or for nearbe all heroes.
Originality : Some traditionnals and some originals
Price : 1/2 Early-game items, 3/4 Mid-game items, 3/4 End-Game items.
Complexity : Depend of the price ^^ Complex for a end-game item and not complex for an early item.

Armors :
Number : Between 2 and 6
Style : Items combination (don't preoccupate of which items you need, i'll found them alone ^^) or nice non-combination item. Any stats-specific, they can be for intelligence heroes, strenght, agility or for nearbe all heroes.
Originality : Some traditionnals and some originals.
Price : 1/2 Early-game items, 2/3 Mid-game items, 3/4 End-Game items.
Complexity : Depend of the price ^^ Complex for a end-game item and not complex for an early item.

Trinkets :
Number : Between 3 and 9
Style : Items combination (don't preoccupate of which items you need, i'll found them alone ^^) Any stats-specific, they can be for intelligence heroes, strenght, agility or for nearbe all heroes.
Originality : Some traditionnals and some originals.
Price : 2/3 Early-game items, 2/3 Mid-game items, 3/4 End-Game items.

Magical Staves :
Number : Between 1 and 4
Style : Items combination (don't preoccupate of which items you need, i'll found them alone ^^) Intelligence or Polyvalent.
Originality : originals
Price : 1/2 Mid-game items, 1/2 End-Game items.
Complexity : Complex, but not too much.

Others Items :
Number : Between 2 and 7
Originality : Some traditionnals and some originals
Price : 1/2 Early-game items, 3/4 Mid-game items, 2/3 End-Game items.

Boots :
Number : 1
Style : Polyvalent, Item combination (don't preoccupate of which items you start, i'll found them alone ^^)
Originality : Original
Price : Early/Mid-Game.
Complexity : A bit complex.

Last edited:
Level 16
You've got some great items there bro! Think I might use some of them in my map, if you don't mind (with some minor changes, such as name fixes [you know, if it's built up from another item and I'd like to give it a similar name], or exchange the strength stat with something different, becasue my map doesn't use that poor stat system)

Of course your name would be on the credit list. Watcha think?

Level 11
@Vladadamm: Item production is currently on hold (I've been working a lot lately). I'll take a deeper look at your request in a few days time though, and create some items for you.

@Luorax: Thank you, I'm glad you like my creations! You may edit these items in whatever manner suits your purposes. Also, as stated in the original post primary credit should be given to the talented artists who made the icons. I do however very much appreciate you giving me credits, of course, even though it is not necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.