• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
you mean you want custom items from other maps? no no , you gotta make those yourself because the items would not suit your map as your map and the items does not match

for example, a lvl 1 item in a map that starts with a lvl 1 hero with 100 to all stats would not fit with a lvl 1 hero in your map with 5 to all stats

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I understand that u dont want to spend too much time to make those things. But if u want ur map to be unique, I suggest u should make them by urself. May be u can ask someone to help u make ur ideas into items instead of import other items.

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
So ur items are for an AOS map right? So here is some tips for u:
1/ Create items that will suitable for all heroes. (Some will help in the beginning, other in the late game). The beginning items should give the heroes some stat, some damage or some regen.
2/ Create items for heroes in each classes to suit what they do best. For example:
+Tanker Hero (These heroeswill take all damage for the team) need strength, armor, magic regist, HP regen, etc...
+Damage Dealer (these heroes will deal huge amount of physical damage (Sometimes magic damage as an orb effect ability) to the enemy) need attack speed, damage, some passive ability like slow attack, armor reduction, evasion, bass, critical strike, etc
+Supporter (these heroes will have ability to help ur team such as buff, healing skill or aura) need not too expensive item but must be effective. They need something to keep them alive in the combat or something that will make their support role more effective (aura may be).
Those are some tips that I can give u. :D

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Legendary: Next time, send the visitor message to him instead of posting in other people's thread.
aarcaa: I know u want to help him but if ur map and his map have the same item, it wont be unique anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.