Item Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is it possible to have more than one event from an item? What I mean is; is it possible to have an item that triggers one event from being, say, left-clicked, and another from being right-clicked?

Level 5
i dont really know the answer of that question but i think u cant ... as i once tried to add Mana replinish and heal in same item so it bugged like hell .. 1 time it just heals and one time just gives mana and 1 time gives both so i dont know .. untill i used hp\mana replinish from blizz it worked .. but i will wait sb to answer this :D its interesting for me too :D

Level 4
Here's a better question then, can you make an item with an autocast ability?

This way you could tie an event to both autocast toggle and usage. (right-click and left-click)

Level 26
Autocast abilities on items cannot be used, so left-click drops out on them. Instead, right-click does not move the item but trigger the same order ids as useslot.

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=81742

• Hidden Order Ids:
    • 852002 to 852007 (moveslot): These are item targeted orders that move the target item to a certain inventory slot of the ordered hero. The id 852002 will move it to slot 1, the id 852003 will move it to slot 2 and so on.
    • 852008 to 852013 (useslot): These are orders that will make the ordered hero use the item in a certain inventory slot. If it's an order with no target or object or point targeted depends on the type of item. The id 852008 will use the item in slot 1, the id 852009 will use the item in slot 2 and so on.

Non-autocast active items trigger useslot on left-click and right-click initiates drag&drop if it's droppable.

Level 4
Thank you!

Is an order ID issued immediately when the item is right-clicked in the inventory, or is it only issued when the item is dropped into another slot?

Level 4
So I right-click on an item in my inventory and it issues the "dropped" order? This happens before I select a new slot to place the item in?

Status
Not open for further replies.