• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Item drop system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need some help "installing" an item drop system from deathismyfriend.

Item drop system

I've done as it says in the instructions, install Table by Bribe and install Alloc by nestharus and then the Item drop system library.
(I'm assuming he means by installing to put those pieces of code in my map header)

But then when I click test map, it won't even go int the map loading screen, just straight back to the main wc3 screen.

I've sent deathismyfriend a PM asking if he'd know why this happened, but all he suggested was that I should install JNGP first and I'm assuming this is Jass NewGen Pack, which I already have installed.

Anyone else know what the problem might be?
Personally, I'm afraid one of my other systems migt be interfering with it, I currently also have the "CSS System" and the "IRS System" (both by Doomlord) that require some script in the map header.

Level 23
if you try to run the msp in JNGP, you must first save it so JassHelper can parse the script
just hit ctrl s every time before testing map

also by installing, because those are libraries, they dont need to be in header, they can be in sepatate editor trigger and it will still work

note: dont forget that you must use JNGP to run thst thing because its using vJass

Status
Not open for further replies.