• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a problem concerning item cooldown.
I've set the correct cooldown group, cooldown and I can't find the problem. The cooldown is, no matter what I set the cooldown at (tried 1200,19200,600), 5 minutes. I want it to be 10 minutes.
Ability:

Item:

Level 4
Not sure if there's a gameplay constant that may be causing this or not. 600 should be 10 minutes.

Try changing the item from charged to permanent or some other classification, though I'm not sure that'll change anything.

Checked the gameplay constants - nothing there.
Changed it from charged to permanent - nothing.

Level 12
Ye I remember now, wc3 abilities have a maximum cooldown of 300 seconds. So far no way around it was found, you can only make use of a non-perfect work around.

Level 4
Ye I remember now, wc3 abilities have a maximum cooldown of 300 seconds. So far no way around it was found, you can only make use of a non-perfect work around.

What would be this non-perfect work around?

Last edited:
Level 12
For example swap the item with a disabled dummy version of itself for 600 seconds, which makes you lose the cooldown indicator though.

Status
Not open for further replies.