• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I think I found a problem!! I don't know if you know it... or its part of the game but I don't like it...

Why can you give everyone your items you equiped or loaded from another game?...
Shouldn't item get bound on your hero? I think without bound on hero this gonna suck hard... after you equipped one item it should be bounded on your hero and only you can use it.

And with this trick you can make easy money at end of the game when all want to leave.
After the first person saved he give all items his friend and now he can sell the items or when he need some he can keep them and sell the rest -> easy making money :D

Level 34
Well at least you cn't steal items then auto-bound them to your hero. All you can do is pick them up equip and save + quit the game

-Av3n
It does help when new people, and complete idiots, grab stuff, then everyone gets mad, then they drop them.

Although if things were soulbound and someone ninja looted, we could just ban them. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.